SynthMaster 2.6, 2.7 roadmap, add your feature requests...

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's something I'd like to do, just have to figure out how :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:That's something I'd like to do, just have to figure out how :)
Great :)

I also thought that how about LFO's step mode.. Could it be similar to curve mode in (sches) tantra? That could make steps etc etc.. You'll see what I mean if you try/have tried it :)

Lejurai wrote:
Great :)

I also thought that how about LFO's step mode.. Could it be similar to curve mode in (sches) tantra? That could make steps etc etc.. You'll see what I mean if you try/have tried it :)
Have you tried the "Glide" mode ?
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Have you tried the "Glide" mode ?
Tried that too but it doesn't also allow each step to "work" separately like in tantra. If I want each step to start from zero but end point to rise like first 20% second 30% third 40% etc.. It can't be done. Or at least I wasn't able to make it happen :D

Forget it.. I got it done *facepalm*

And thank you. I thought I'd know this synth :D

*edit* Though the glide mode would be more versatile if the steps left and right edge could be moved separately in every step.
Last edited by Lejurai on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Bulent..Can we get something like Savi Host for SynthMaster please ?

A custom one...

That would be helpful when we want to play the synth in stand alone mode..

Thanks..ajw
No auto tune...

I had two ideas recently - they are somewhat related and both have to do with audio-rate modulation. In addition to frequency and phase on the front end, maybe add PW option for a Prophet kind of vintage vibe. Also, add and audio-rate modulator for filter frequency. In all cases, it would be fine if other modulation were automatically disabled (without need for a user warning or other such nicety) on anything being so modulated.

Hi, new user here!!!
I bought SM recently, and i already in love with this thing!!!!!
But there's one feature that i miss very much (well, at least can't find it anywere) it's the ability to adjust the pitch bend individualy. Since i'm a Jazz/Rock player, i really like to control my pitchbend (for example) 2 semitones up and a hole octave down (sometimes even 2) for more expression in this kind of music.
I know i can make those kind of sounds with other simple (and free) VA Synths, but the fact that i can do so much with SM alone (like pads, brass, bass, leads, etc.) just makes me wanna use only SM for ease and versatility.

Not really a feature of the synth itself, but a request to not display a dialog if it is unable to connect to the internet. I was away from home last night. When I opened my project, Synthmaster kept displaying messages about not being able to check for updates. It displayed several times. Sorry, I can't recall the exact message. I was then able to duplicate the problem when I got home by turning off wi-fi. I just tried it again so I could get the exact message for this post and now it's not happening.

My suggestion is if the internet is unreachable, to ignore and not display anything. I did get the wi-fi password for the location I was at, but I may not always have that available.
Last edited by iPlogger on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iPlogger wrote:
My suggestion is if the internet is unreachable, to ignore and not display anything. I did get the wi-fi password for the location I was at, but I may not always have that available.
That'll be implemented in 2.7.7

Thanks for the bug report :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Just noticed that Sync No Window algo gives crackles when modulating Phase with LFO. Use Hi Cut to remove highs to hear those crackles. Other algos are fine.

Igro wrote:Just noticed that Sync No Window algo gives crackles when modulating Phase with LFO. Use Hi Cut to remove highs to hear those crackles. Other algos are fine.
That should be expected because when there is no window applied to the sync algorithm it might not sound smooth when the sync amount changes.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Igro wrote:Just noticed that Sync No Window algo gives crackles when modulating Phase with LFO. Use Hi Cut to remove highs to hear those crackles. Other algos are fine.
That should be expected because when there is no window applied to the sync algorithm it might now sound smooth when the sync amount changes.
Ok. Thanks for letting me know!

kv331 wrote:
iPlogger wrote: That'll be implemented in 2.7.7
Thanks for the bug report :)
Thank you. As a new Synthmaster owner, I am just beginning to integrate it into my live set.

Edit: synthmaster allow support of samples so i think a good and powerfull timestretching maybe license elastique 3 is good. modern time stretch engines give better results in granular synth with short grains and low speed. in this example speed is set to 0 and use very short grain. it is a vocal sample from clara library.it is granulate 0.2 a kontakt 5 script

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuTKNI6qQ-U

also slice features are great. support of key switches so can use diffrent articulation, (mute, legato sound). also feature that key switches can switch arp pattern
Last edited by magicmusic on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “KV331 Audio”