Synthmaster One MIDI velocity does not work

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Using Reaper 5.961 x64 and Synthmaster One 1.2.2 x64 leads to no changes in volume by playing MIDI notes to the plugin.
In Mod Matrix I have added MIDI velocity to Volume of Osc1 and 2, set parameter control to 1.00 and Multiply.
Result: Nothing happens to volume of Osc 1 and 2. still the same volume output.
I have checked the MIDI output using a MIDI monitor, velocity settings are transfered as adjusted in the MIDI editor.
Anybody here who knows this issue?

I don't have SM_1 but SM_2, maybe it is a similar procedure.
In SM_2 we can put velocity in the main Voice_vol Envelope>>> "Via.. velocity" or as another mod_source/target.
For just adding velocity to an OSC, I put that OSCes volume down to zero, add velocity as a source with "add" and turn up to 100% and adjust the curve to the response I want.
Hope this helps.

I just tried, and couldn't find any issue regarding this. MIDI velocity modulation works as expected when I add velocity modulation (x) to osc 1 volume and osc 2 volume
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Please try again with preset ARP Swedish. I have tried all the things mentioned above without success.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OK have it. Arpeggiator settings must be Velocity = Note. Now it works.
Thanks all for helping

Return to “KV331 Audio”