Sylenth1 3.064 can not open presets

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I try to open a preset that I done recently on some recent versions of sylenth, or when I open a preset from a soundbank that was done recently, it says:

Error (20) loading preset data.
Invalid data format

How can I fix it?

Hi,

Can you please send this preset to support( at )lennardigital.com for verification?

Hi!

It is not 1 preset, all the presets that I did on the last version of sylenth1, and from recent soundbanks, they are all not working!
I re installed sylenth1, and this problem is still happening.

Best
Gabe

obs: on the last version this presets were working, so one day they stopped, and I upgraded to 3.064 later.

What DAW are you using exactly? Do this happen when loading .fxp files (MENU -> Preset -> Load, or drag and drop on the user interface)? Or do you load presets differently somehow?

Can you please send us one of these preset files that fail to load?

Hi! I am using FL Studio 20.6, to load the .fxp files i use ((MENU -> Preset -> Load), here is a link of a preset from a soundbank, it was working a few days ago!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/189TITa ... sp=sharing

Best
Gabe

Hi,

This preset load just fine here! Can you please try loading it to make sure that it does actually give the error on your computer?

Hi!

It isnt opening

Here is a video where I try to open the same preset that I send u, so u can see whats happening! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1covBxP ... sp=sharing

obs: the notification:
Error (20) loading preset data.
Invalid data format
Only appear sometimes!

Try loading the Presets from within Sylenth 1's GUI not from FL Studio's Preset Loader.

I'm still on 3.063 and I get the following pop up when trying to load an .fxp file using FL Studio's loader as shown above. The fxp file will load when using Sylenth's built in patch management system.
Sylenth 121619-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Teksonik on Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks for the video, that was really helpful!

So you're loading the preset through FL Studio (by clicking the Settings button on FL Studio's VST wrapper), instead of directly from Sylenth1.

It seems FL Studio doesn't read the preset correctly for some reason (I'll have to look into this further why this fails exactly). But then again, you should not rely on the DAW loading or saving the presets! It's Sylenth1's preset not the DAW's, so only Sylenth1 will always load it properly.

So instead, just load the preset directly from Sylenth1, by clicking the MENU button on the center of Sylenth1's user interface -> Preset -> Load, or just drag and drop the fxp file to Sylenth1's user interface.

Lennard see my edit. I posted at the same time you did.

I agree, I never use FL Studio's (or any DAW's) patch loading system. The plugin's built in system is always much better.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks! I didnt know that I could open presets from sylenth's menu, now I can open all my presets!

Best
Gabe

Assuming that you also used FL to save your presets, at least they seem to be saved correctly since you can open them using Sylenth1's patch manager.

Hi there!
I've got a problem with my Sylenth 1 reading the presets. They used to work before, but now all I have is Factory presets :(
When I go to Bank - Custom - Choose Location/Load it shows me faded images of the presets that are obviously not working... Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

Return to “LennarDigital”