Sylenth1 v3.050 Beta

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:17 pm Still do not believe?
I didn't say I don't believe you. :)

Anyway I see Lennard has addressed the issue.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:32 pm oh does that include the fixed blurriness mentioned in the thread?

Edit: Just installed the beta and I'm not a retina but the GUI looks fine when resized for me.
It depends on which skin you use. Not all skins have 200% scale images (you can see this in the skin's folder). If it only has a 100% skin and you resize to 150 or even 200%, then sure it will look blurry. It will look a lot better if the skin was made for 200% scale.

Has nothing to do with the Retina issue though. Apple decided they should use a new system for high resolution screens where each pixel is a coordinate that contains subpixels which can be addressed differently. So if a program is not Retina aware, it will render pixels on the coordinates, so the image will be as big (and as unsharp) as on a lower resolution screens. Only after programming specifically for Retina it will be able to display in high resolution.

I hope the Retina version is posted soon. I fell in love with Sylenth1's sound all over again, but can't look at this blurry pixelated mess (thanks Apple).

Version 3.052 is available for testing now! Just download from your account page!

Now we're talking!. This thing looks, and sounds, beautiful.

Is it possible to set a default size other than 100%?

Sure, just click MENU -> 'Set skin as default..'
That will set the currently selected skin and size as the default skin and size.

Ah nice, I assumed that would just set the skin only and not also the size. Thanks!

Is there a screen shot of the Nitro skin?

Is anyone else having a problem with the browser skipping presets when you use the arrows to thumb through them? I primarily use reaper on OSX Mojave. the issue was with the VST, when I tried the AU it did not seem to occur, so I figured Id try it in Ableton, The VST did not show up in the plugin scan but this time the AU exhibited the same behavior. The presets skip either odd or even depending on what number you set the preset to start on. They ere all still accessible through the browser but thumbing through them appears to be an issue for me. Otherwise sounds amazing, The oscillators definitely sound cleaner but haven't lost their edge, very nice!

jprobes wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:18 pm Is anyone else having a problem with the browser skipping presets when you use the arrows to thumb through them? I primarily use reaper on OSX Mojave. the issue was with the VST, when I tried the AU it did not seem to occur, so I figured Id try it in Ableton, The VST did not show up in the plugin scan but this time the AU exhibited the same behavior. The presets skip either odd or even depending on what number you set the preset to start on. They ere all still accessible through the browser but thumbing through them appears to be an issue for me. Otherwise sounds amazing, The oscillators definitely sound cleaner but haven't lost their edge, very nice!
Works fine here on both Reaper and Ableton in both the VST and AU versions of Sylenth1 on Mojave!

As for the VST not showing in Ableton Live, just hold the Alt/Option key while clicking Rescan in Live's preferences to do a full rescan of all plug-ins. After that the VST version of Sylenth1 will be back in the list.

Lennard wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:26 pm Works fine here on both Reaper and Ableton in both the VST and AU versions of Sylenth1 on Mojave!

As for the VST not showing in Ableton Live, just hold the Alt/Option key while clicking Rescan in Live's preferences to do a full rescan of all plug-ins. After that the VST version of Sylenth1 will be back in the list.
Hey Lennard,
Thanks for the info, Glad I can now look into the other 100 things could be :) I'm suspecting my Logiteck Blue tooth mouse driver at the moment, which would jive with a problem I'm also having with reaper creating extra midi events in the midi editor. It's the only two places I've seen it rear its ugly head so far. Just confirmed thats the issue with an external track pad, it's not skipping anymore. going to check the driver settings for the mouse, which I have set up with better editing functions. Thanks for the reply, at least I know where to start digging.

sick

a little late to the party here but thanks a lot for the update!

Hi all,
Just installed the 3.053 update. Works fine, but where do I find the new oversampling options?

Cheers MW

Return to “LennarDigital”