Sylenth1 v3.050 Beta

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still no proper preset browser :(

Lennard wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:59 pm
4damind wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:08 pm Will you add a menu option for oversampling in the release?
A settings page on the synth will follow in a future update!
add the global tuning on this settings page please :)
config files are fine for now, but a clickable option in a menu is better :)

thanks heaps for these new updates!

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:05 pm Had been using the demo for weeks, but never noticed the swing control in the arp 8) That must be the first new feature in a very long time :)
Whoa finally, I’ve been waiting years for that!

When will v3.050 be officially released?

Is this thing Retina compatible? It looks blurry in my MacBook Pro (2018).

Yes. Looks blurry too

How to download the beta?

NWM its in my account

When the official will come out?

I like the ability to oversample, but are the settings at 1 oversampling already increased from what was originaly? i didnt noticed much difference, but at x4 there is hearable difference, unfortunetly at a CPU cost.

Actually even at x1 oversampling there is CPU intensity. I made exactly same patch on U-he Diva (roland jp module) using 4 supersaw oscillators and funny, but at Fast settings it actually use less CPU then Sylenth1 at x1. On draft settings Diva uses even less cpu.

There have been some improvements in the oscillators and filters, but also some CPU optimizations, so it sounds better than before, while using the same CPU power.

I'm certain you're not measuring correctly. Diva is a CPU hog. I can run 5 instances of Sylenth1 with random presets all with full effects and still consume less CPU than 1 instance of Diva in draft mode on the simple default sound with all effects turned off!

Yorrrrrr wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:53 pm Is this thing Retina compatible? It looks blurry in my MacBook Pro (2018).
This will be fixed in the next update!

Lennard wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:15 pm There have been some improvements in the oscillators and filters, but also some CPU optimizations, so it sounds better than before, while using the same CPU power.

I'm certain you're not measuring correctly. Diva is a CPU hog. I can run 5 instances of Sylenth1 with random presets all with full effects and still consume less CPU than 1 instance of Diva in draft mode on the simple default sound with all effects turned off!
No im not measuring it wrong. I played same chords, 2 stacks of jp8000 oscillators in Diva with multicore On and same with Sylenth1, applied same modulation, just with filters bypassed. In Fl it was ranging ~ 17 percent. Diva on on fast ~ 15 percent, draft 12-13 percent. Sylenth1 using x4 oversamlping starts to dropout at 6 instances on my core i7 4790k.

I don't think that is a fair comparison. The JP-8k oscillators are the most CPU saving of the oscillators in Diva, and, bypassing the filter is also a bit like cheating, because especially the filters are what's hogging the CPU in Diva.

Elektronisch wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:42 pm I played same chords, 2 stacks of jp8000 oscillators in Diva with multicore On and same with Sylenth1, applied same modulation, just with filters bypassed. In Fl it was ranging ~ 17 percent. Diva on on fast ~ 15 percent, draft 12-13 percent.
Would you mind sharing the two patches you used in the test please ? I'd like to try it here. Not saying you're wrong just curious what the numbers would be here.

Also are you using FL Studio's meter or Window's Task Manager ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sure thing, here they are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chk071 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:54 pm I don't think that is a fair comparison. The JP-8k oscillators are the most CPU saving of the oscillators in Diva, and, bypassing the filter is also a bit like cheating, because especially the filters are what's hogging the CPU in Diva.
I bypassed them in Sylenth1 not diva, you cant do that in diva.

Return to “LennarDigital”