Sylenth1 v3.050 Beta

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2 questions;

1. Is there a changelog for this beta?
2. Is PWM coming to this synth?

i'm trying the beta, for now i only see a new skin, Nitro.

Improved filter response and sound quality.
Interesting. :) Time to check it out i guess.

Will this overwrite/update the final version when i have it installed?

You can change the oversampling and tuning in the Setting.xml file (click MENU -> Open Data Folder and browse to Config):

<Oversampling realtime="1" render="1"/>
<GlobalTuning frequency="440"/>

Oversampling factors can be 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16. Sylenth1 already oversamples several parts internally by 2 or 4x, so at 16 times oversampling these parts are 32 and 64x oversampled.

Global tuning can be set in floating point frequency value, for example "433.333"

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:44 pm Will this overwrite/update the final version when i have it installed?
It's the same as any other update version. It's just a full installer. You can overwrite the existing installation, just make sure to select the same folders if you're on Windows.

Thanks Lennard. :)

Will you add a menu option for oversampling in the release?

4damind wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:08 pm Will you add a menu option for oversampling in the release?
+1, I don't want to play with config files. But cool update, like it a lot. Put 4x sound in config file, and I can clearly hear that overal sound it much more smoother now. :tu:

Would it be possible to have Osc Hard Sync and a 3 band comb filter in the not to distant future?

4damind wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:08 pm Will you add a menu option for oversampling in the release?
A settings page on the synth will follow in a future update!

Lennard wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:51 pm You can change the oversampling and tuning in the Setting.xml file (click MENU -> Open Data Folder and browse to Config):

<Oversampling realtime="1" render="1"/>
<GlobalTuning frequency="440"/>

Oversampling factors can be 1, 2, 4, 8 or 16. Sylenth1 already oversamples several parts internally by 2 or 4x, so at 16 times oversampling these parts are 32 and 64x oversampled.

Global tuning can be set in floating point frequency value, for example "433.333"
Sounds great ( :lol: ), thanks for the update! Now I can use Sylenth with my 432 productions properly. :love:

GlobalTuning frequency
THANK YOU !!!!!!

Powerful upgrade!

While it's still beta, can we have a little readout of the current bank being loaded?

Thanks Lennard :)

Had been using the demo for weeks, but never noticed the swing control in the arp 8) That must be the first new feature in a very long time :)

Return to “LennarDigital”