Annoying problem

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a very annoying problem with my sylenth1. I use fl studio 12 and have the bought version, but sometimes when I load my projects, the playlist would be blank as well as the mixer, and some of my plugins would be gone. Just today, I tried to load a project, but everything was blank and a few of my plugins were missing from the list. I clicked on the last plugin in the list which was sylenth 1, and it said "These settings were saved with a new version. Unable to continue loading." This problem has been going on for a while, and I thought it had something to do with a preset or bank I downloaded, so when I checked in my backed up project, I saw it was a preset from one of the factory banks. I ended up just copying the plugin and deleting that one and then everything loaded again, but its very annoying because this would randomly happen even though everything would be fine the day before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi,

Sounds like you have multiple installations of (different versions of) Sylenth1 in your VST folders and FL Studio is randomly loading one.

To fix it: Uninstall Sylenth1, search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything. Startup FL Studio to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, download Sylenth1 from the links in your license email to make sure you have the latest available version and install it.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using the 64bit version of FL Studio.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

Then do a full rescan of the plug-ins list.

Return to “LennarDigital”