I got a virus warnings for Sylenth1 32 bit

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To start with I was doing a virus scan using EEK, and Sylenth1 32 bit comes up as
Gen:Variant.Graftor.531803 (B)
I used virustotal to confirm this and there are seven different virus warnings for Sylenth1 32 bit comes up.

I do use the Sylenth1 64 bit version, I just want to know Is anyone getting the same warning?

What site did you download it from?
:borg:

Emsisoft? I used to use that too but gave up on it because of all the false positives.

Do you have a legitimate license?

fluffy_little_something wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:28 pm Emsisoft? I used to use that too but gave up on it because of all the false positives.

Do you have a legitimate license?
Yes I do have a legitimate license, tho I do still have a bit to pay for It.
V0RT3X wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:26 pm What site did you download it from?
I got In the last Sylenth1 update, from LennarDigital.
Last edited by Bleulander on Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I just ran both Sylenth1 demos through VirusTotal and got nothing. I can't do the registered files because I'm not a customer, but maybe someone else can do it.
:borg:

I did another scan using ESET and Malwarebytes, and It’s clear,
As a main scanner I’ve always used ESET, never Emsisoft...I only use EEK once in a while.
False positives I didn’t know that about Emsisoft.

Maybe the antivirus tried to say that Sylenth1 sounds like a Virus? :P

Same here, just emailed Lennard about it.

These are false positives. Sylenth1 is digitally signed and it will check it's internal data. It will no longer run when the file is modified, by a virus for example. If Sylenth1 starts, you can be absolutely sure it is clean!

Return to “LennarDigital”