Bought a new Sylenth1 License but recd no Activation Code or even a single email from Lennardigital.com

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hii,

Its been over an hour since I purchased Sylenth1 from Lennardigital.com, but I did not receive any mail from Lennardigital.com

No Activation Code, no license !

I asked for help through their Support page. Their Support page said I will receive a copy of "support mail" and I did not even receive that.

Please help

Ok, just recd Support mail (copy) in my SPAM folder but no activation code email.

Still cannot use Sylenth1

Gsyndrome wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:42 am Still cannot use Sylenth1
Why exactly?

chk071 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:56 am
Gsyndrome wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:42 am Still cannot use Sylenth1
Why exactly?
Because Sylenth1 opened in DAW, asking me to enter 16 Digit Serial number and I have not recd any email from Lennardigital.com with any of that information

Ah... sorry, my bad. I thought you already got the activation code.

Have you tried requesting a license code here?

https://www.lennardigital.com/sylenth1/ ... icense.php
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Edit: happy to got it in the end.
Last edited by Mushy Mushy on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Finally received Email Code from Lennardigital and it works.

Gee, it is Sunday, be a bit more patient with the poor developer :)

Whenever you purchase Sylenth1 you receive the license code instantly on your screen. Then it's also sent through email (same email that contains the link to download the full version). And yes, of course you can also use the link above to retrieve the same email once more! ;)

Return to “LennarDigital”