Cubase crash

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am a ''sylenth1 user'' of 8 years and so far, everything was fine.But now I have a problem with the latest version of sylenth. When i open cubase project (full project with also another vst etc) with more of 2-3 instances of sylenth, cubae is crash. Also, when somtimes I try added next instances of S1 in project - somtimes also cubase is crashed. I localizated the problem and turned out to be sylenth.

spec: Cubase4 32 bit, windows7.

Please contact us directly through are support page, then we can help you further!
https://www.lennardigital.com/support/c ... p?type=def

Ok. email was sent.

I am 99% sure it's not related to Sylenth. It's related to your 32 bit host. When I was using 32 bit, all DAW's crashed if the memory usage reached 1.5-1.9gb memory usage. That is like nothing. Few synths, couple fx's and thats it. And if you use romplers, like Omnisphere, you are pretty much f*cked. I highly suggest you to move 64 bit world. Peace.

I'm sorry, but that's not true.

Beacuuse:
- II have been using sylenth for 8 years and I never problem before. The problem is with the S1 latest version.
- I do not use romplers like omnisphere or nexus and others. I doesnt like this type of sinstruments.

Return to “LennarDigital”