Old Versions for Sylenth

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey!
Could I please have the installation .exe for Sylenth1 v3.0.3 because i cannot find downloads for older versions on the Sylenth1 website.
I need it because i have compability problems with a mate who uses an other version of sylenth then I do. When he opens my flp on his PC, all the presets wont load.

Thank you for your help!

Why don't you all update to the latest version? 8)

I started the project with Sylenth v3.0.3 and my mate bought the new Sylenth Version. Now when I download the Update I have a new DLL file instead and so the project loads with the old Sylenth Version.

Delete the old one. Unless of course..... nah
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Now i have the new one replaced but still the presets wont load if my mate opens the flp! Its annoying

I don't get it, the synth is downward compatible, it has the same VST ID as ever. Hence my old projects load just fine with the latest version of S1.

Well...

Guys just come out and say it....don't use cracked versions of Sylenth 1........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Guys just come out and say it....don't use cracked versions of Sylenth 1........
I deliberately didn't say that 8)

How do you speak about cracked versions?? My mate and myself bought Sylenth1 legally!

Hi,

Then just make sure you're both using the latest version of Sylenth1. It's compatible with all presets and projects created with any older version of Sylenth1.

Hi,

Then just make sure you're both using the latest version of Sylenth1. It's compatible with all presets and projects created with any older version of Sylenth1.
Now we are both using the latest version of Sylenth1. But the presets wont load even if i save each preset and he loads each preset seperatly.
Please help!

Cascar wrote:Now we are both using the latest version of Sylenth1. But the presets wont load even if i save each preset and he loads each preset seperatly.
Please help!
Independently of any DAW projects?!
In other words, you can't load third-party sound sets, either?

We both use Fl Studio, same version. The problem only appears with Sylenth, every other vst loads normally with all correct presets.

Both of you try Mulab, it is a small download and requires no installation. If the problem happens in Mulab as well, it is a Sylenth1 problem. Else probably not.

Are you using Windows or Mac?

Return to “LennarDigital”