Sylenth 1 downloading activation data error

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have been using Sylenth 1 for a month or so and at the moment I am experiencing the following issue.

I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 as I upgraded from HDD to SSD. I reinstalled only the files of my Windows and no the the programs on the other hard drives which were not affected by the change. When I started FL Studio and loaded Sylenth 1 it asked me for the license code. I entered the same license code with which I registered the plugin when I bought it 1 month ago, but every time i do this the plugin throws the following error: Error 283 - no network connection to active the license (or something like this). I am currently connected to the Internet, but the issue persists.

I have reinstalled Sylenth 1 a few times and it did not help. Also I have installed the latest version of the plugin.

Could you please advise of any other steps which I can try in the Activation troubleshooting?

Thanks.

Hi,

Please make sure there is no firewall software on your computer blocking Sylenth1 from accessing www.lennardigital.com
If there is a firewall, make sure to add exclusions for Sylenth1 or your DAW software and try again.

Also make sure to restart your computer and try again.

Hi,

I have already allowed the DAW through the firewall. I will reinstall it to try again. I am using FL Studio. Probably there are unused registry files or leftover files which are not working after the windows reinstall.

n1lebg wrote:Hi,

I have already allowed the DAW through the firewall. I will reinstall it to try again. I am using FL Studio. Probably there are unused registry files or leftover files which are not working after the windows reinstall.

I am having the exact same issue and cannot seem to resolve this. When I enter my activation code an error pops up stating “error (283) computer not connected to internet, when my computer IS CONNECTED. I have followed all instructions exactly, but still the error persists. My firewall is not blocking this action either, as I tried with firewalls off (even though access has been granted for DAW, FL studio 12). Please help! :pray:

This could also be caused by mixing up bit-versions. To fix it, uninstall Sylenth1, search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything. Startup FL Studio to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, download Sylenth1 from the links in your license email to make sure you have the latest available version and install it.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using the 64bit version of FL Studio.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

Then do a full rescan of the plug-ins list.

A little bit offtopic but does Sylenth1 explicitely need an online connection or is there some way of activating it offline? Since our studio is complete offline and this is an important criteria for us before buying anything.

You can also activate it offline:
https://www.lennardigital.com/support/o ... vation.php

If you're on the monthly payment plan you can only use online activation though.

I had this same issue with the [error code 283] claiming that I was not connected to the internet. It took me about 2 hours of frustration and searching forms (you guys know the struggle). I disabled my firewall, reinstalled, reset my computer, reset FL Studio, EVERYTHING.
Only to figure out that I had TWO firewalls blocking my Sylenth1 from reaching the internet. Hopefully this saves someone some time at some point!

Thanks,
Z

Guys im getting error message 22. It says i need to 'make sure that your user account has permission to write to the data folder.

What should i do?

so frustrating.

alisulemanrizwan wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:36 pm Guys im getting error message 22. It says i need to 'make sure that your user account has permission to write to the data folder.

What should i do?

so frustrating.
Hi,

Please make sure that you have installed the data folder in a location where you have write permissions (for example the Documents folder). Note that Windows by default blocks write permissions to the Program Files folder.
Also make sure you have full permissions to the ProgramData folder (default Windows setting).

Alternatively you can start your DAW in administrator mode. Right-click the icon and select 'Run as Administrator' to do so.

Return to “LennarDigital”