Sylenth Arpeggiator to Midi?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, is there a way - in Ableton 9 - to transform the internal Arpeggiator output to Midi notes? My guess would be rather not, but maybe some know a clever way... What about transforming Audio into midi? Does that work properly? I like the way Sylenth makes the apreggio in this particular case, and would love to export it.

Thanks
Bernie

Create a 1-bar MIDI loop on the Sylenth1 track with a single C2 note in it. Create a new audio track, set its input to Resample, and arm it for recording. Solo the Sylenth1 track with the play position at the start of the loop. Press Record on the transport and the bar will play and simultaneously record on the audio track.

Now, right-click the audio track and select the option called something like Convert to MIDI Melody. A new track will be created with the MIDI pattern and a default instrument.

Great, that was helpful and did work quite well, only when the nature of the audio material gets too difficult (strong LP filtering on notes) the notes are not that well recognized, but I could make it work.

Thank you!

Bernie

Super useful thanks from 2019!
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

Return to “LennarDigital”