lkjb: TinyQ

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TinyQ

The Noodlist wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:03 am The VST3 x64 did not show in Studio One on Windows 10, VST 2 is fine. Thanks.
So it's not a Reaper issue, uh? Interesting.

heavymetalmixer wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:47 am
The Noodlist wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 12:03 am The VST3 x64 did not show in Studio One on Windows 10, VST 2 is fine. Thanks.
So it's not a Reaper issue, uh? Interesting.
It crashes on startup, that's the reason the VST3 it's not loaded.
VST2 used instead, not a problem.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

I don't have Studio One but it works fine for me in Reaper x64 and Cubase LE7 x64. If a crash dump is created, could you email the dump to lkjb.dsp@gmail.com?

I just released an update where I also fixed a bug that in my case only showed itself by a black low pass handle (instead of grey). But it might be the reason for the crashs. Could you check wether the updated vst3 works?

A lot of thanks for the update! TinyQ x86 in Reaper x86 Windows 32 Bits the visualization of the graphics works fine :tu:
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

lkjb wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 6:48 am I just released an update where I also fixed a bug that in my case only showed itself by a black low pass handle (instead of grey). But it might be the reason for the crashs. Could you check wether the updated vst3 works?
I installed the new VST3 and reset the blacklist in Studio One, now the VST3 works OK.
Thanks. :tu:
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”