KVR Developer Challenge 2018 is Go

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After skipping 2017 we are very excited to announce the launch of the the KVR Developer Challenge 2018, the seventh free-for-all audio plug-in / audio application / soundware design event.

As usual, the "KVR Developer Challenge" is for anyone who develops Audio Plug-ins or Applications and Soundware. The challenge is to create and release a brand new free audio plug-in, application or sound library / pack / set that will benefit the community at large. Creativity is key, it can be as simple or as complex as you want - KVR members will vote on the entries and pick the eventual winner using whatever criteria they choose to.

KVR Members can make donations to the prize fund via PayPal.

We've started the Developer Challenge nice and early this year - you have until the end of August 2018 to get your entries in! Voting will then take place in September. Good luck.

For more information on how to enter and/or donate to the prize fund please go to http://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2018

I am excited to hear this. Awesome :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Good luck to all the contestants. I'm looking forward to seeing what gems arise this year.

Once again, like in 2016 and maybe before I am proud of being the first donator ! !)
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Just a thank you in advance to all you coders... made my donation, really love the outcomes of the DC over the years, well done all. 8)

I can't wait to see what cool things will be done again.
I hope to see new tools/synths/whatever, not the Nth Reverb or Delay. Or maybe some educational ones.
Is there a place we can throw and discuss ideas on what we'd love to see? Innovation would be cool.

I wish a good luck to everyone that is entering! For me this was a great experience!

David Boura wrote:I can't wait to see what cool things will be done again.
I hope to see new tools/synths/whatever, not the Nth Reverb or Delay. Or maybe some educational ones.
Is there a place we can throw and discuss ideas on what we'd love to see? Innovation would be cool.
Here it is:viewtopic.php?p=7055917
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

:hyper:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Subscribed ^^

Have a nice day :)

It's not clear from the rules -- is each person limited to 1 entry? I have 2 ideas, can I enter them both?

Mind you, it might be irrelevant, not sure if I can get 1 idea, much less 2, finished by end of August.

FigBug wrote:It's not clear from the rules -- is each person limited to 1 entry? I have 2 ideas, can I enter them both?

Mind you, it might be irrelevant, not sure if I can get 1 idea, much less 2, finished by end of August.
Go for 1, polish it, b 8)
:phones: :party: :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

i hope we'll see a new amp from Ignite Amps...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

So who is working on an XOX-style drum sequencer with MIDI output for me?

wish I knew how to dev plugins in genreal :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”