[Solved] Problem with Konkrete 3 and patterns in Beat shifter

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.
I have a problem with Konkrete 3 and the use of patterns. The problem is found both when I use Reaper, and standalone, but the problem relates to using Konkrete 3 as plugin in a host.

The problem is basically, that if I load a kit and a pattern, save the project and reload, then Konkrete does not remember the correct sample assigned to each of the 6 tracks in the Beat shifter.

This basically means that you manually have to load the correct pattern each time to get the right samples assigned, which is not very practical. At the same time, when I load a pattern I get an error message in Kontakt as shown on the screenshot.

I've tried a number of different things to see if Kontakt could somehow save the samples assigned to the tracks in Beat shifter, but to no avail. I've tried saving over the Instrument, saving snapshots, saving multi, saving preset. Nothing makes the correct samples appear in the Beat shifter.

Is it something you can look into please? I would prefer that Konkrete could load up a kit with the corresponding pattern (and correct samples) in the Beat shifter in an automated way, instead of having to load the pattern (and sample assignments) manually. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by arturmeinild on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Studio One 3 | Reaper 5 | NI Komplete 11 | Konkrete 3 | Voxengo Premium | Waldorf Edition 2
Free Kontakt Loop Player | Free Battery Dark Kits | Fight the loudness war - Pleasurize Music

Hi Dan
I've edited my post to elaborate that the problem is not actually the sample pattern, but alone the samples allocated to each of the 6 tracks in Beat shifter.
The problem it seems, is that it does remember the pattern, but not the samples allocated to each of the 6 tracks between sessions. So when I reload my session the next day, it's back to the sample for each of the 6 tracks as default in the .nki file (which unfortunately does not match the ones set in the pattern file).
Is it working as intended that the samples allocated to each of the 6 tracks can not be saved in any way, except in a pattern file that has to be loaded manually?

But still though, the kits, patterns, effects etc in Konkrete are absolutely awesome, and I really dig the dirty and trashy kits in there! :tu:
Last edited by arturmeinild on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Studio One 3 | Reaper 5 | NI Komplete 11 | Konkrete 3 | Voxengo Premium | Waldorf Edition 2
Free Kontakt Loop Player | Free Battery Dark Kits | Fight the loudness war - Pleasurize Music

I've put a bug fix on the server. Please log into your Soniccouture account, and download the Konkrete Update file. This will replace your resources. This fixes two bugs, one is the note assignment, and the other is that misleading pgs error message.

Let me know!

cheers
Dan
Soniccouture

It Works!!!
That's hands down the best customer service ever, thanks for fixing this!
:tu: :clap: :hyper:

Return to “Soniccouture”