Imogen Heap's Box of Tricks

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Box Of Tricks

Not really.. the cello sounds the way she played it, because she wanted it like that <shrugging smiley>

Wow, I really appreciate Imogen from a musical/performer standpoint. She seems to be the heir to Lori Anderson, Kate Bush, Jane Siberry etc.. Not many woman are doing truly creative music. Heck, not many men either these days. Sparks was just plain brilliant. Congratulations on capturing some of that creativity.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

I want this just for the Euclidean Beats... That looks fantastic!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:I want this just for the Euclidean Beats... That looks fantastic!
+1

Yeah, I think that more than anything pushes me over the edge ... especially as you can write the output as a midi file and play it back through ... whatever you want. I foresee a lot of high-quality time-wasting in store...

Also, that "Marxophone" sounds lovely ... wish I could hear a bit more of that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

amazing looking and sounding... I remember the very first time I ever even heard Imogen... very few make a musical impression that way.
anyhooo... way tooo little budget now
perhaps Santa will be good to me this year maybe perhaps somehow maybe hopefully.

What a great tool! Sorry when i missed it somewhere due to my lack of perfect english but is it right that i can use user scales with the jammer?

Since Logic's transposer doesn't work anymore i could spend some time to add my few hundreads scales in box of tricks and use the midi also for other instruments rather then waiting months again for a fix ;)

... still waiting for the download to finish.... 18 hours :O

O.k. answered the question myself.
Alone the Jammer and Euclidean Beats are worth it. Especially for the intro price.

Update to version 1.1 for this library: I have not seen what is related in the contents of the update but will also perform .

Many thanks .
Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.9 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

It's to prevent CPU spikes which some people were having
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDj_Van ... uNbgY-4qFK

I'm not the Messiah. I'm not the Messiah!

Yes, only certain audio drivers ( mainly firewire) were affected, but the CPU improvement should be across the board.

James

Mmhhh... the update broke the UI for me. Now the background is white and i just see the macro knobs. I removed the update and put back the previous version. It´s way more slow to load but it works.
Maybe i did something wrong?

it sounds like an expansion error - perhaps you didn't use Winzip?

check the size of the expanded folder against the zip - make sure it's not smaller!

anyway, please email us through the site and we'll help you through it.

slow loading can be solved by a batch re-save.

James

the update was just the one .npr file right? It shouldn't have affected the background .. at least if I did it right, I didn't get that. But, I also don't know how I'm supposed to know it's right. It still reflects 1.0 in Service Center.

the NKR contains all the graphics and backgrounds, so yes, it would affect it.

Service Center won't know it's 1.1 - if it all works as before, then you did it right.

James

soniccouture wrote:the NKR contains all the graphics and backgrounds, so yes, of course it would affect it.
ah .. sorry I guess since I put it in the "samples" folder, I thought it was "samples"

Return to “Soniccouture”