Konkrete 3

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Konkrete 3

Kraznet wrote:I just bought Konkrete and I have a question. When you load a patch you need to press the playback button in the Beat Tools section before it will be sync'd to the DAW playback. Now if I load another patch the GUI will switch to the Instrument tab and then I have to choose the Beat Tools tab again and press the playback button to restore the DAW playback sync. Is there a way to keep playback sync enabled permanently to I don't have to keep switching tabs and enable playback in Konkrete every time I change a patch?

Thanks
Kraznet
Hi Kraz. I have another suggestion for you. The "playback" parameter can be automated in your host, so that Konkrete will start playing when this parameter is turned on. So via host automation you can set Konkrete playback to start and stop at certain times during your song.
I'm not sure if patch changing can also be automated, but I would assume it can.
Cheers!
Studio One 3 | Reaper 5 | NI Komplete 11 | Konkrete 3 | Voxengo Premium | Waldorf Edition 2
Free Kontakt Loop Player | Free Battery Dark Kits | Fight the loudness war - Pleasurize Music

Hi guys.
I have a question regarding multiple outputs in Konkrete. Maybe it's because my knowledge of Kontakt isn't deep enough, so please bear with me.
I'd like to know if it's possible in Konkrete to route different drum sounds to different Kontakt outputs. So what I'd like to do is route kick drums to one output channel, snare to another output, hihat to a 3rd output etc. So that in essence, you get a drum multitrack output.
Is this possible within Konkrete/Kontakt?
I know a workaround could be multiple Konkrete instances with isolated Midi tracks for each channel, but the other way it would be possible with only one instance.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers :-)
Studio One 3 | Reaper 5 | NI Komplete 11 | Konkrete 3 | Voxengo Premium | Waldorf Edition 2
Free Kontakt Loop Player | Free Battery Dark Kits | Fight the loudness war - Pleasurize Music

I have the impression that you can only control each sound in the direction of the 4 buses offered by KONKRETE _

Imac M1 24" under Monterey 12.7., D.P. 11.3 & Kontakt 7.7.2 _ Gibson ES 295 & Explorer _ FilterBank2 Sherman & PolyEvolver Keyboard _ Altiverb 8_ Explorer Loïc Le Pape
https://loiclepapesteelguitars.com/

Thanks Geronimo. That would actually also help me a lot, I'll look more into it. :-)

arturmeinild wrote:
Kraznet wrote:I just bought Konkrete and I have a question. When you load a patch you need to press the playback button in the Beat Tools section before it will be sync'd to the DAW playback. Now if I load another patch the GUI will switch to the Instrument tab and then I have to choose the Beat Tools tab again and press the playback button to restore the DAW playback sync. Is there a way to keep playback sync enabled permanently to I don't have to keep switching tabs and enable playback in Konkrete every time I change a patch?

Thanks
Kraznet
Hi Kraz. I have another suggestion for you. The "playback" parameter can be automated in your host, so that Konkrete will start playing when this parameter is turned on. So via host automation you can set Konkrete playback to start and stop at certain times during your song.
I'm not sure if patch changing can also be automated, but I would assume it can.
Cheers!
Yes that works pretty well for auditioning. Thanks for the tip.
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

I've noticed all the patches use the Beat Shifter. If I switch to the Euclidean Beats window nothing happens. I just get silence. Am I doing something wrong?
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K

Euclidean Beats has its own playback automation parameter - #161 called EU play. Is that it?

arturmeinild wrote:Euclidean Beats has its own playback automation parameter - #161 called EU play. Is that it?
It's more about using the Euclidean Beats editor in Kontakt. If I load a patch it is by default a Beat Mapper patch. If I switch to Euclidean I get no sound even when I press the play button in Kontakt.

I guess that means that there is no pattern activated in EuB. You have to activate each drum sound in there, and dial in a pattern using the EuB parameters (not related to loaded patterns in BS). Try finding an instruction video for the EuB part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px8lZhEI9EE

Return to “Soniccouture”