Serafine FX Tron SE for SampleTank now available!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Serafine FX Tron SE for SampleTank is a 2.2+ gigabyte library of high-quality sound effects created with legendary sound designer Frank Serafine. From classic sci-fi FX Frank Serafine created for movies like The Hunt for Red October, Lawnmower Man, and Tron to a wide assortment of first call sound effects that multi-media producers are looking for this workstation has it all. These are some of the best sounds in the industry. With over 1,000 sound effects covering every category, FX Tron SE is a must-have for any composer, media producer, post production house, DJ or music creator looking for the ultimate source of film quality sound effects for their music or media productions. Now available for SampleTank only at eSoundz!

https://www.esoundz.com/sounds/serafine ... /5187.html

How does this differ from the Kontakt version? Was there an attempt to make these roughly equivalent in terms of presets or is this a totally different product?

borkman wrote:How does this differ from the Kontakt version? Was there an attempt to make these roughly equivalent in terms of presets or is this a totally different product?

These are the same samples that are in the Kontakt version (Infinite Player) only without the script and in SampleTank format.

3 extra FX in the ST2 edition :) (no, I don't know what).

Given the library size, I was going to guess that the ST2 edition is 16-bit (the Kontakt edition is 24-bit). But I could be completely wrong.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:3 extra FX in the ST2 edition :) (no, I don't know what).

Given the library size, I was going to guess that the ST2 edition is 16-bit (the Kontakt edition is 24-bit). But I could be completely wrong.

SampleTank version is 16-bit, Kontakt is 24-bit. You are correct.

sorry allen that i may ask this , but has this been removed from the ST version ?
Licensing for computer games, DLS sets or multimedia is NOT covered
by the End User License Agreement. Contact Sonic Reality for more information.
i have serveral times and month's watch at the FX Tron SE (Infinite) , but exactly this has holding me back from buying it !

DrumAddict wrote:sorry allen that i may ask this , but has this been removed from the ST version ?
Licensing for computer games, DLS sets or multimedia is NOT covered
by the End User License Agreement. Contact Sonic Reality for more information.
i have serveral times and month's watch at the FX Tron SE (Infinite) , but exactly this has holding me back from buying it !
It's the same exact licensing restrictions as they are for the samples themselves regardless of the format.

This product was made for musicians so they can use cool sound effects in their music. You can use them in a music SOUNDTRACK for a game or tv show or movie etc.

This is the first new SampleTank library Sonic Reality has released in years and believe it or not there are more to come as we lead up to SampleTank 3 (which these libraries will be compatible with and you'll be able to do even more with in that!).

Great deal right now too. This is the lowest price this library has ever been. Snag it! Here's an example of FX Tron in action. I used it for all of the sound effects in this trailer for the album I did with the band Sound of Contact: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXnRHq7MpU4
Last edited by Squids on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

thanks Squids for ciming in too and post this for everyone !

"our" Allen has allready cleared it up for me , whats the confusion was for me !

so thanks to you both :wink:

Hi Squids and everyone. I haven't been around for a while, but I'm back at my music and hitting it hard with a new system! Thanks Allen for fixing my IK account,,,, it worked.

I'm looking forward to getting this set and getting back into the groove. Cheers!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”