Magnum V.I. Group Buy (Buy iRig Keys get 1 FREE V.I. with purchase) + *FREE SampleTank Expansion

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There is a new Group Buy in town, and it is centered around iRig KEYS from IK Multimedia, the first ultra-slim and highly portable universal MIDI controller keyboard for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac/PC. iRig KEYS connects directly to the iOS device 30 pin dock connector or the USB port on your Mac/PC. It features 37 velocity-sensitive mini-keys. 3 full octave range plus one note, taking a minimal space on your desktop and can easily fit in a backpack or a carry-on bag. This amazing product costs just $99 at eSoundz.

But that is only the beginning. From now until April 30th, 2013, buy an iRig KEYS from eSoundz, and get a FREE IK Multimedia Virtual Instrument of your choice. Choose from SampleTank 2.5 XL, Miroslav Philharmonik, SampleMoog, SampleTron and Sonik Synth 2. Then comes the Group Buy magic! Each time 500 more people join the Group Buy, you will get another FREE Virtual Instrument! So when 500 people buy iRig KEYS, you will get a second free VI. When 1,000 people join, you will get a third free VI. At 1,500 people, a fourth free VI, and when 2,000 people join, you will get all five IK Multimedia Virtual Instruments for free download simply with your iRig KEYS purchase.

You will of course get your iRig KEYS and your first downloadable VI right away, and then as each threshold is crossed, another VI will become available for download in your user area.

And at eSoundz, we always RAISE THE DEAL. For every Virtual Instrument that you get for FREE, you will also be able to choose a FREE bonus SampleTank Instrument Expansion or ReTank Groove Expansion. Just contact our support manager, Allen, at support (at) esoundz (dot) com with your choice of FREE Instrument or Groove Expansion library.

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4979

*Number of FREE Sampletank Expansions will depend on number of registered participants in Magnum V.I. Group Buy

No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”