Possible NEW Squids Rare Keyboard GROUP BUY from Sonic Reality

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm most interested in some of the Ken Scott pianos and other drum kits that have been coming down the pipeline for a while, but I could also be keen on some new libraries as long as it is not only synthy stuff.

Are these Rare Keyboards going to consist of all new material? Three thumbs up for freshly sampled (or newly modified versions of previously sampled) instruments. :-)
Somewhere in the background zedd

Weird. I said I wasn't interested in sounds from the 70's and my post was deleted.

KEv

nki please (or EXS since it's easy to convert), ST2 isn't even installed on my new machine anymore.

If Kontakt, I hope it's not going to be in infinite player, but if it is please consider something for us who don't own it.

Sampletank and Kontakt are the two formats I use the most, but SFZ has a lot of support, so I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at it.

I'm not sure what instruments to include; you probably know more about rare keyboards than I do.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

How about including samples of Keith Emerson's Lyra and Apollo synths! Not sure if he still owns them, but those would certainly be rare.

zedd wrote:I'm most interested in some of the Ken Scott pianos and other drum kits that have been coming down the pipeline for a while, but I could also be keen on some new libraries as long as it is not only synthy stuff.
Yeah, what he said ...

ST, IP, Kontakt, it's all good. If you're taking requests multilayered drums (Ocean Way? Epik?) for Sampletank would be nice; those scandinavian guys have me spoiled (and Kontakt annoys me sometimes :)

Also, anyone have pointers to help me setup an Akai MPK?
I wanted to get a sturdy keyboard I can play drums on (g) and I'm not sure what kind of fun I can have with all the control options...

esoundz: doubleslash

Talking mostly about newly sampled stuff! Looking good so far in terms of the response to this thread. Let's see...

Squids wrote:We already brought over quite a few to Kontakt. This is a bundle of a whole bunch of them: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... code=IWKVR
Great news! I had to abandon ST2 when I switched over to a 64bit system (switched to 64 bit and then discovered stability problems when bridging...a no-go for my live gigging work). I've since discovered that I much prefer Kontakt to ST for a variety of reasons, but I miss some of my old ST2 content. Now more so than ever, since NI began encrypting their factory sounds in a compressed format that prevents deep editing (e.g. to speed loading I strip out unused samples in a song, and then save as small monolith so I know I always have that song's sound regardless of changes in Kontakt factory content. Can't do that to the current factory sounds!)

Looking forward to solving both problems at once...just bought the esoundz bundle.

Thanks Squids!

+1 for sfz support

AnalogGuy1 wrote:
Squids wrote:We already brought over quite a few to Kontakt. This is a bundle of a whole bunch of them: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... code=IWKVR
Great news! I had to abandon ST2 when I switched over to a 64bit system (switched to 64 bit and then discovered stability problems when bridging...a no-go for my live gigging work). I've since discovered that I much prefer Kontakt to ST for a variety of reasons, but I miss some of my old ST2 content. Now more so than ever, since NI began encrypting their factory sounds in a compressed format that prevents deep editing (e.g. to speed loading I strip out unused samples in a song, and then save as small monolith so I know I always have that song's sound regardless of changes in Kontakt factory content. Can't do that to the current factory sounds!)

Looking forward to solving both problems at once...just bought the esoundz bundle.

Thanks Squids!
Just discovered this esoundz deal is also encrypted, so the same problems exist. Thank God I still have my Kontakt 4 unencrypted (meaning editable) library!

sampletank or kontakt player format. :)

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”