-downloadablesoundz.com creditz still not purchasable-Miroslav reason crossgrade? Keyswitching??????

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

starting to get frustrated now..

Esounds works to buy the reason stuff i want but it won't allow me to use ANY of my 151 credits towards them

downloadablesoundz.com WILL and sells the same stuff, but i am a bit short of creditz for miroslav and it will NOT let me buy more creditz.

No matter what amount i choose it says 404 not found.

sigh.

I desperately needs some decent orchestral stuff in reason.

Also, is there a crossgrade in any case?

cheers
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just tried putting one of the MIro Reason Refills in my cart, and then went to checkout, and my epointz DID apply, ttoz!:shrug:

I used the Soundz for Download tab, then selected Reason, then the Orch Perc Refill. I don't know if the Boxed version is the same, but if you can't get it to work, just email Allen, he'll get you sorted.

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

Definitely used the download version.

That said i am happy to do it through downloadablesoundz.combut i can't purchase creditz.

I might hang to get a reply to see if there is a crossgrade, ANY money saved is good money.

What finally happened ttoz?

Is it another eSoundz success story? Or an eSoundz sucks ass story? (Not that that ever happens, it was just too good a play on words to pass up!) :hihi:

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

As always it's best to talk to Allen. You should be able to use your epointz. Although right now we're doing an additional 25% off everything on the site so I am not sure if epointz work at the same time. They might or they might not. Usually not during a promo. But it might be worth buying and using the epointz for something else after the promo. Depends how many epointz one has. In any case epointz should work in normal circumstances on Sonic Reality downloadable products.

Oh and you CAN purchase DownloableSoundz credits here: http://www.downloadablesoundz.com/buycr ... buycredits

just followed that link, chose an amount, goes to a 404 still.

wow i wonder how downloadable sounds has been even doing business the last days if one can not buy their tokens?

is the whole service a failure?

:?

does miroslav reason support keyswitching squids?i need to know this pretty fast before sale ends

I just sent an email to the web guy. I also sent you a PM.

Allen

ttoz wrote: does miroslav reason support keyswitching squids?i need to know this pretty fast before sale ends
No. Reason does not do key switching.

The orchestral kapsules for Kontakt/Infinite Player do however have the key switching.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”