2009 T-racks singles groupbuy

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know this is Esoundz/Sonic Reality forum, but I'm hoping I can get an answer here......

Remember waaaaaaaaay back when in 2009 there was the T-racks Singles Group buy and you were able to piece together the singles to get the Deluxe version....basically I own all the products which would give me the equivalent of T-racks Deluxe (T-racks "original V.1," T-racks 3 - Linear Phase EQ, Brickwall Limiter, Opto Compress., Vintage Compress 670, Vintage Prog. EQ 1A, and the T-Racks 3 Shell).

I upgraded my PC recently and have reinstalled everything and I can only get the "Standard" presets to show up. Do any of you guys remember how to get the "deluxe" presets by owning all the individual pieces?

I'm posting this here b/c I seem to recall (somewhere in my mind) that there was a way to get the "deluxe" presets if you owned everything. I bought in on this group buy from esoundz in 2009....way back when - any of you "old-timers" remember this? Or should I just walk away slowly with my cane.....:)

Thanks for any help...

lates

t-willy

I believe that you need to install the Deluxe bundle, copy the presets somewhere, then uninstall it. I would back-up your Singles first and check that they are OK afterwards.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:I believe that you need to install the Deluxe bundle, copy the presets somewhere, then uninstall it. I would back-up your Singles first and check that they are OK afterwards.

Yes, you can definitely install the demo and just transfer the presets. If you have a second machine, then that's the easiest (since you can simply copy the presets over to a flash drive and then put them into place).

rock on. thanks guys

lates

t-willy

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”