Sampletank sound design questions

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

Am loving ST/TS2 now that I got it working, but I had a few sound design/preset questions.

1. There are a number of factory Multi's that are arppegiated and or tempo sync automated. How does a user go about making something like this, given that there is no built in arp in ST?

2. How does one make tempo sync'd loops like the ones in the factory content? Do you just import a pre cut/truncated loop, or does it require special editing softwark to embed loop points?

I checked the manual but didn't see anything about these subjects.

Thank you,

Schmidi[/url]

Hi, this sounds like you want to do some deeper editing than I've done personally and I'd recommend you contact tech support to get a deeper answer than I could give. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support Thanks!

You hit the "loop sync" button and put the bpm into the name of the sound. It'll assume that the bmp you put in the name is correct and tempo shift based on that. Easy! Cool feature. Then if you want to use the different sample modes you can preserve the pitch or not. Resampling mode will change the pitch but PSTS and Stretch won't.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”