eSoundz Spring Cleaning Sale up to 75%, Group Buy and more!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6044

This week we have some outrageous deals from IK: Classik Studio Reverb for only $49 to the Total Workstation 2 Bundle Group Buy for only $199. with the possibility of additional Xpansion Tank libraries thrown in for free from IK when group goals are reached! But we ll give you a great tip! Buy CSR for $49, and you qualify for the CROSSGRADE discount on Total Workstation which is only $149! That essentially makes CSR FREE and you even save a buck! If that's not enough we'll DOUBLE the free expansion libraries with our SampleTank libraries on esoundz. Raising the deal! For every group buy goal level reached you get one Xpansion Tank library from IK and one SampleTank library of your choice from eSoundz! You always get more for your money from eSoundz.

That s just the tip of the iceberg! We ve got a pre-order open for a new music release Sonic Elements - XYZ A Tribute To Rush featuring Neil Peart Drums and a half-off sale on ALL Neil Peart Drums products this week. Plus outrageous deals on Refills for Reason including Sonic Refill Silver for only $49 (with a full workstation of sounds and 5 refills), $12 RMX Paks for Stylus, RAW Universal Groove Kit for only $49 (with 15,000 loops between Rex, Apple Loops & Wave!!!!), SampleTank Sound Bundles for their lowest price, a new Platinum Edition Bundle and more!

I know, it's a LOT of great deals. Don't skip over them. We went over the top this time. So many products under $100 - maybe the most we've ever done.

https://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6044

Squids, I would love to buy CSR--but I will not. Once again IK says 64 bit will arrive some day for CSR, but offers absolutely no guidance when that will happen, or if there will be an upgrade charge. Bridges are finicky and 32 bit is just too limiting. 64 bit is not the future--it is now. There is a very well known and superb reverb that I currently own which retails for $50--and comes in both 32 and 64 bit versions--from basically a one man shop. But IK wants us to believe it takes years to make these changes? It frankly insults the intelligence of its user base. Lest anyone thinks I am "trolling" on this 64 bit issue, I just took advantage of your recent T-Racks Deluxe offer because it was in 64 bits. I do not dislike IK products at all. To the contrary, I like them very much, and that is why I find all of this so frustrating.

PS, you guys at e-soundz and Sonic Reality are great, but I find IK's approach to 64 bit issues (Sampletank too!!)very discouraging.

I'd get CSR for $49 because I am pretty sure the 64 bit update will be FREE! Better to have it now for that price. Just my 2 cents on that. ;)

The Spring Cleaning sale is still going! A few things are dropping off on sale as we go here so get it while you can!

https://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6045

A tribute to Rush, the kids will be all over that one (he says sarcastically)lol
Amazon: why not use an alternative

LAGinz wrote: PS, you guys at e-soundz and Sonic Reality are great, but I find IK's approach to 64 bit issues (Sampletank too!!)very discouraging.
IK owe you nothing, you paid for the product you bought.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Squids wrote:I'd get CSR for $49 because I am pretty sure the 64 bit update will be FREE! Better to have it now for that price. Just my 2 cents on that. ;)

And that is the problem.. no one of authority has definitively said the details of the update to 64-bit. Everyone 'thinks' or is 'pretty sure' no one will, in writing, state for SURE there will be a 64-bit update to CSR, the cost, and it will be released this year.

How about you give me the product now at no charge and I'm pretty sure I'll give you $49 dollars for it when the 64-bit update is released. :hihi:

btw that link points to this here (it is a blank page):
- Back to the news
replace 6044 with 6045 to see the sale

We don't have details of it but we've stated that it is coming. Elsewhere I estimated summer. Those are the details I have on this, as official as it is going to get at this point. Brian has also stated similar elsewhere. I understand the frustration and I can suggest that you buy based on what you get now, but 64-bit is coming according to the information I have but again I don't have a date and any idea about what it would be priced out at (if "priced" at all). We've released all of our 64-bit updates for free to date, but I simply not guarantee anything until closer to release.

Ok IK, then here's a question. If I download your CSR demo to try it out first, will that demo work with jbridge, so that I can see how it would work in my 64 bit DAW now?

LAGinz wrote:Ok IK, then here's a question. If I download your CSR demo to try it out first, will that demo work with jbridge, so that I can see how it would work in my 64 bit DAW now?
You can download and test with jbridge, I'm told that jbridge tends to work very well but it is always best to test on your specific system.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:We don't have details of it but we've stated that it is coming. Elsewhere I estimated summer. Those are the details I have on this, as official as it is going to get at this point. Brian has also stated similar elsewhere. I understand the frustration and I can suggest that you buy based on what you get now, but 64-bit is coming according to the information I have but again I don't have a date and any idea about what it would be priced out at (if "priced" at all). We've released all of our 64-bit updates for free to date, but I simply not guarantee anything until closer to release.
Thank you, Peter, for addressing the concerns.. It is still a gamble of sorts.. with the length of time it has taken to get ST3 and these x64 updates out of the door, I hope you can understand the squeemishness.

Like you say, buy based on what you get now.. which is what I tend to do.. hmmm.. but what I need is 64-bit assurance. :shrug:

In any case, I thank you for addressing this..

edit: for all my hemming and hawing.. I went ahead and bought it.. sounds decent enough, but the big thing that sold me was the tweakability and the macro feature. I will be directing a frowny face in IK's general direction should it not get a very low-cost x64 port soonish. :hihi:

We changed the link because we changed the news (but I should have updated the link in here... will do).

I agree it's best to buy for what you can do now. "probably gonna be free" is definitely not substantial enough to go off of so very good point Vitamin D. You never know. But at least it's just $49 now and for what you get it's totally worth it... even with J bridge use.

My resolve not to buy may be cracking a bit here, primarily because I dig e-soundz!! If I demo CSR from the IK web site, (and see how it works with the new jbridge 1.5), can I then turn around and directly buy it from e-soundz instead of from IK (assuming I like it)?

LAGinz wrote:My resolve not to buy may be cracking a bit here, primarily because I dig e-soundz!! If I demo CSR from the IK web site, (and see how it works with the new jbridge 1.5), can I then turn around and directly buy it from e-soundz instead of from IK (assuming I like it)?

If you decide to purchase the CSR. Yes, you can purchase it from eSoundz.

Allen

eSoundz Support

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”