Orchestral Strings Kapsule content from Miroslav?

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Miroslav Philharmonik CE and I love the sounds but I really need/want keyswitching capability.

JamieSkeen wrote:I have Miroslav Philharmonik CE and I love the sounds but I really need/want keyswitching capability.
This will cover all your needs and more. It does have key switching and the sounds are the same as what's in our orchestral refills of the same name. http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4694

Thanks for the information.

Yeah, The IW Gold is a great bargain! I own lots of it ala carte, (and paid like it too!) and it's become my go-to for many things.

BUT, if you don't need all that firepower and want to spend less, the Infinite Player for Kontakt/Kontakt Player will give you access to all of the content from the Infinite Workstation, and you can pick and choose your libraries and add as you see fit. Check out all the cool stuff here:

https://www.esoundz.com/downloads.php?p ... 8033H27897

If you already own Kontakt, you just buy the Infinite Player and register/install it like any other Kontakt lib.
If you don't, the FREE Kontakt Player will let you use the Infinite Player without it. And best of all, IP counts as a third-party library for Kontakt, giving you the MUCH cheaper cross-grade price if you plan to buy it in future.

If you like the sound of Miroslav, you'll LOVE the sound of its samples thru the Native Instruments sound engine!

I've re-bought MANY of my SampleTank libs in IP format, and I'm glad I did!

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

it seems sampletank is a dead platform (or soon to be?) :wink:
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

Not so! I've used it on national tv spots just recently.

It's still a really powerful platform with thousands of REALLY nice multi-sampled instruments and grooves, plus some studio quality effects from IK's CSR, T-Racks and Amplitube built in. And the latest word from Squids is that the libraries will be compatible with Sampletank 3, so I got that goin' for me...

And with the Sampletank Free/XpansionTank concept of just buying what you use, it's well within the grasp of even the most budget restricted. Especially now! There's a $10 Xpansion Tank sale on at eSoundz, so if you've got any holes in your ST library, or would just like some well played, well produced drum loops or construction kits, now is the time!

Buying a $10 ST/XT library also gets you the crossgrade prices for T-Racks Deluxe with additional 2 vintage compressors or the Total Workstation with 5 IK VIs. NICE! The moral is, anytime IK has a deal, check eSoundz before you buy!

Check it out here:

https://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6042

And as for the OP's thread question, yes, the IP Orch. String Kapsule has many of the same parent samples as Miroslav. But some of the string ensembles have been put in the Orch. Ensembles Kapsule, so check the "sounds" listings on each product page to make sure ones you want are there.

KVR/eSoundz: Xenobt

nexussynth wrote:it seems sampletank is a dead platform (or soon to be?) :wink:
Not at all. It's incredibly popular and used all the time on albums. I use it all the time myself (just used it tonight on a Supertramp tribute album which was fun... I had to do the keys for Bloody Well Right and I did it all with Sonik Synth 2 in SampleTank. The track has Joe Lynn Turner on vocals which will will be interesting). But, anyway, tons of artists use it in all styles.

The only thing that's really not up to date is 64 bit support but then again... even ProTools isn't 64 bit yet so not EVERYTHING is there. If someone is running 64 bit then they'd have to wait for SampleTank 3 which is coming this year (don't know when exactly but it's getting closer and we're also doing sounds for that too). The sounds in ST will be upward compatible too.

That said, each person has their preference. I personally use a number of different samplers for their different sounds and features such as their processing and other things (including keyswitching potentially or ?). But some people like one over another, some people like a variety of options like me. At Sonic Reality we try to cater to them all or at least the popular ones. So, what that means is that we're also going to be supporting EXS24 again for Logic users and SFZ for Dimension and Alchemy users. Yes we'll port over our popular orchestral sounds too - the same ones that we have in the refills with the famous name. We just have a deal not to use the name for anything other than the refills. Pretty transparent I know. They are the same sounds. But they cannot be marketed and presented the same way as the plug-in and refills we co-developed/developed.

oh i still use sampletank alot. and it does have many nice useful sounds. it is it's future i question.. :?:
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

nexussynth wrote:oh i still use sampletank alot. and it does have many nice useful sounds. it is it's future i question.. :?:
I don't think there's anyone who would deny that SampleTank 3 is late! But, as someone who has seen it evolve into what it's going to be I'd say that SampleTank platform's future is alive and looking really good! Different too so it's the kind of thing you can get in addition to what you have and of course as something to enhance your current SampleTank and library investment. I can tell you guys that at least. That and it will also have key switching. ;)

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”