New Year, New Sonic Reality and eSoundz products!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm starting a thread just to give you a head's up on some exciting releases coming to www.esoundz.com I will post updates in this thread as we add them.

Tomorrow we're going to have available two new libraries. One is with producer David Frangioni and drummer Brian Fraiser Moore (a new R.A.W. Artist Pack) and the other is with Hollywood Loops which are cinematic sample libraries. That one is with Scott Rockenfield from the band Queensryche.

What's even cooler is that we're going to be releasing at least 1 new product per week for however many weeks coming up in the new year. From BFD kit libraries to new R.A.W. titles to DrummerTracks to new Infinite Player libraries, new Reason 5&6 Refills, new SampleTank libraries and more!

So right now this week is pretty cool because we're finishing up our 2011 crazy deals (and when that's over the prices will go back up for those legacy products) and then we'll be rolling out all sorts of new ones. Next week is Neil Peart week so... get ready for some cool new sample libraries from SR and esoundz!

Is there a smiley for an orgasm??????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hihi:
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

Here's the news for the first two release with many more coming!

http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6032

wow Brian made it to the big time now.

Looking forward to the new releases.

Which Kontakt version is needed for the Hollywood Loops Presents: Dark City? Many of us are sticking with Kontakt 4. Also, the number of RX2 loops is about 50% of the Acidized wav loops. Why would that be?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I'm waiting on the new reason 5/6 material....I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THAT!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :tu:
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

The Hollywood Loops titles aren't R.A.W. series, they did them a little differently. While Sonic Reality's R.A.W. series typically has loops mirrored in all three formats (and there's more to it than that, we have the only Rex, Apple Loops and Acidized Waves where the slice points are identical... the reason for that is because we have custom in-house software that converts them between the formats and maintains that consistency... there is no off the shelf conversion tool that does all three formats that way).

Hollywood Loops has less Rex than Apple Loops and Wave because some files don't work well as Rex when they would be ok as AIFF or WAVE. In our R.A.W. series we just don't have content that doesn't work well in Rex (or try to avoid it as much as possible). That's one approach. The benefit of the other approach is you get more material including potentially drones, one shots and effects. In Hollywood Loops you also get Kontakt versions too (they don't work with our Infinite Player though, you need full Kontakt 3.5 or higher to play those if you want to or you can import the other format loops).

Incidentally, on the SR side if you like one shots, drones and effects we're going to be announcing a new series of products that focus specifically on that! There will be no Rex involved in that but they'll be in AIFF or WAVE. Some REALLY cool riffs, hits and creative bits coming in that series (which hasn't been officially announced yet but just for visiting our forum you get the head's up).

So, today we're releasing two more new titles with Hollywood Loops! They will be on the site shortly. Our goal is to release at least one new product per week this year! Is that just a total shift in speed or what???? It could be a different format VERSION of existing products or it could be new loops or multi-sampled instruments or both! It could be a Sonic Reality product or it could be a new partner product. But we're committed to keeping it fresh and exciting this year with lots of cool developments finally taking place that you'll start seeing soon.

Keep an eye out for today's newsletter for more info on the new products.

Hey Squids!

The Hollywood loops look interesting! Is there a difference between the three collections? What I mean is, they all three say "Cinematic Loops and Ambiences." Is one more drones? Or are they all three collections in the same style?

Hope my question is clear enough.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Hey Squids!

The Hollywood loops look interesting! Is there a difference between the three collections? What I mean is, they all three say "Cinematic Loops and Ambiences." Is one more drones? Or are they all three collections in the same style?

Hope my question is clear enough.
Each one is different and has unique material. We've just released a fourth title from Hollywood Loops as well. Each has a description and demos which are the best way to get a sense of their differences. I'll also see if I can interview Scott when I am in LA next week. I'm also working on a few tunes with the guys from Queensryche and all of that stuff is shared here: http://www.faceboo.com/sonicelements

So, there are a LOT of new products being released now including some new R.A.W. titles, one of them being Neil Peart Drums Vol. 2 The Grooves Pre-Release version! Check it out: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6034

I just purchased "Eerie Cinema", "Octane", "Dark city" and "Methane" and downloaded the zips. I know you don't load the the zips as in the Infinity Player. I have Komplete and loaded them into Kontakt5, my question how do you get Kontakt to load the library? It sees the files but when I try to load the library, I get the message "library not found" BTW, the rex and wav files are awesome! :D
Bobn
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”