Kontakt 5 Player, the Infinite Player, and the Taos Kit

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
jsp1979
KVRAF
3195 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Post Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:27 pm

I've got the Infinite Player installed, authorized through the Service Center, and it works great in my full version of Kontatk 4.

However, in the Kontakt 5 player (which I had to install in order to use Scarbee Funk Guitar...yes, it actually requires Kontakt 5), the Infinite Player shows up in the library tabs, but when I load the Jerry Marotta Taos kit drum library, it activates the time limited demo mode.

It seems that all *other* instruments from the Infinite Player load fine....that is, without triggering the demo.

What's going on here? I'm stumped.

DarkStar
KVRAF
9052 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Post Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 am

Just to be clear:

All your IP libraries (including JM Taos) show up in the Kontakt 4 Library tab as fully authorised (non-demo) mode?

But, in Kontakt 5, your IP libraries (excluding JM Taos) show up in the Library tab as fully authorised (non-demo) mode? And JM Taos is in Demo mode?

... "almost" Infinite. ;) Seriously though, that'll be one for Allen. Raise an eSoundz Support Ticket and I'm sure he'll respond quickly (no pressure!). They're on Florida time - so it won't be for several hours yet.
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”