Four New Drum Kit Products for BFD2 Coming Soon!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the next two BFD releases are the ones Im most looking forward to
Seem to be taking a bit longer than suggested....

luddite wrote:the next two BFD releases are the ones Im most looking forward to
Seem to be taking a bit longer than suggested....
Are you referring to the 1960s and 1970s kits?
Somewhere in the background zedd

Yes - the "ringo" and "elton john" kits

Squids wrote:Next week we're releasing a kit in the style of The Beatles and another one in the style of Elton John. So some more vintage 60s and 70s coming up!
We're some time past this post date: did I miss something?
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

MickGael wrote:We're some time past this post date: did I miss something?
Nope. Things move slowly around here.

I will be grabbing both the Ringo and Elton John kits on the day they are released, and hoping that Woody Woodmansey won't be following too far behind.

My first experience with the Bob Siebenberg kit for BFD was fantastic. The experience is much better than using the Siebenberg kits in Infinite Player. I definitely want to get all of these upcoming BFD titles.

These will be on pre-order this week if not available this week straight away.

ordered both - downloaded 60s kit - thanks!

Squids wrote:These will be on pre-order this week if not available this week straight away.
Already PayPaled the money to Allen. I can't wait!

I mean... I can wait (because I'll have to wait until tomorrow, at least)... but I will be delirious and distracted until then. :shock: 8) :love:

zedd wrote:
Squids wrote:These will be on pre-order this week if not available this week straight away.
Already PayPaled the money to Allen. I can't wait!

I mean... I can wait (because I'll have to wait until tomorrow, at least)... but I will be delirious and distracted until then. :shock: 8) :love:
They are in your download area. I never stop working!!

i just sent a paypal payment too :) Thanks.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

allen_esoundz wrote:They are in your download area. I never stop working!!
You're awesome! 8)

I'm dowloading now and will be having some good fun a little later...

hey guys, long time

just wondering whether the ringo tea-towels kit will be available outside of bfd and the bigger collections ??.....been after this dead sound for ages

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:just wondering whether the ringo tea-towels kit will be available outside of bfd and the bigger collections ??.....been after this dead sound for ages
This kit sounds so fantastic, it's true.

My strong recommendation to you is that you get into BFD. The experience is much more pleasant and gives you so much more control than trying to do it in Infinite Player. I just combined the h-hat from the EJ Seventies kit with the Sixties Downbeat kit and they sound awesome together. I am so happy I am back into BFD2.

And BTW, BFD comes with a stock Ludwig kit that is similar to the Ludwig sampled for the Downbeat kit, so you can mix and match kit pieces very easily when you want to substitute the non-tea-towel drum pieces. I tried it with one of the toms tonight and they matched perfectly.

zedd wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:just wondering whether the ringo tea-towels kit will be available outside of bfd and the bigger collections ??.....been after this dead sound for ages
This kit sounds so fantastic, it's true.

My strong recommendation to you is that you get into BFD. The experience is much more pleasant and gives you so much more control than trying to do it in Infinite Player. I just combined the h-hat from the EJ Seventies kit with the Sixties Downbeat kit and they sound awesome together. I am so happy I am back into BFD2.

And BTW, BFD comes with a stock Ludwig kit that is similar to the Ludwig sampled for the Downbeat kit, so you can mix and match kit pieces very easily when you want to substitute the non-tea-towel drum pieces. I tried it with one of the toms tonight and they matched perfectly.
i have more than enough drum sounds, and less than enough money :) just missing that dead kit sound...i hate the kontakt interface for the drum stuff that i have at the moment, but it's overkill to buy into a whole other software instrument for what is only 3 drums covered in tea towels

truth is, even if squids said it was available i couldn't afford it at the moment....

i think that i might wait till i can afford the NI 'abbey road' 70's kit....authentic or not, that 'tight kit' sound is fantastic and NI have done a great job of making an interface within kontakt that is great....just too expensive for me, but single kit (minus my epointz) might be easier to swallow

thanks though

el-bo,

Do you have a full version of Kontakt? If so, I can think of a couple of other options reagrarding that sound that you can check out that require the full version of Kontakt.

Feel free to PM me (as I don't want to really advertise another product in the Sonic Reality forum).

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”