Four New Drum Kit Products for BFD2 Coming Soon!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For the interest of those of you who are subscribed to this thread, I wanted to draw your attention to my delighted review of the Neil Peart Drum Grooves. They are definitely worth getting! :love:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 02#4941202
Somewhere in the background zedd

Any chance of hitting June 6th for the Woody kit in honor of Ziggy Stardust's 40th anniversary? Just thought I'd ask...

I'm sure I read someone asking what size TB was once installed? It's 6.34 GB.
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Any chance of hitting June 6th for the Woody kit in honor of Ziggy Stardust's 40th anniversary? Just thought I'd ask...
No but it will be released next week!

Squids wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Any chance of hitting June 6th for the Woody kit in honor of Ziggy Stardust's 40th anniversary? Just thought I'd ask...
Great news! I'm excited and ready!!

And do you have any more news about that mystery vintage product that is going to be released in BFD format first?

zedd wrote:
Squids wrote:
Great news! I'm excited and ready!!

And do you have any more news about that mystery vintage product that is going to be released in BFD format first?
Ohhhh that.... well, it's getting close! It's quite a project. That's all I can say. ;)

Squids wrote:
I'm guessing this one is going to run a little late? No biggie or anything, just went on the eSoundz site to look for and couldn't find it for sale yet.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Squids wrote:
I'm guessing this one is going to run a little late? No biggie or anything, just went on the eSoundz site to look for and couldn't find it for sale yet.
We're coupling it with another Woody release which is his complete kits and grooves... and that'll include MIDI GROOVES which we will also make available to the BFD product as well. Plus in the works are more midi grooves (iMap only) for other EpiK Drummers too.

Squids wrote:We're coupling it with another Woody release which is his complete kits and grooves... and that'll include MIDI GROOVES which we will also make available to the BFD product as well. Plus in the works are more midi grooves (iMap only) for other EpiK Drummers too.
I love this. The MIDI grooves are going to be appreciated!! 8)

With Epik Drums we've finally reached the point where a virtual drum kit can sound so realistic that a MIDI groove can be almost indistinguishable from an audio loop. It is going to be great to have the MIDI GROOVES to work with, and especially because the MIDI data is going to include some of the subtle nuances of the drummer originally playing the groove.

Update?
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Woody's kit is ready for BFD and will be released this coming week.

We also have a beta version of the midi grooves for people that buy the Woody BFD kit and also for anyone who bought it or the full EpiK DrumS for Infinite Player.

Woody Woodmansey now available for BFD

http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4854

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”