Infinite Player Install MAC - SOLVED

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

I converted to MAC and I am newly installing my software such as Infinite Player and its libraries.

I don have several sound packs such as Deluxe Piano and the orchestral Kapsules plus the orchestral cinema packs.

So, after countless attempts to install my sounds to the right direcdtion (I think I managed it now) opening sounds leads me ALWAYS to this message - seems to be a missing GUI files. When I say skop missing file then the sound opens correctly but without any GUI. I could live with such an issue but the message that pops up constantly i quite annoying:

ImageClick for large view -

Uploaded with Skitch

Scrolling abit to the right gives us this one here:

Any help is highly appreciated.

edit:
Loading the Deluxe Piano DOESN'T give me that message and thesound opens correctly with its complete GUI.

Cheers Jens
Last edited by MountainKing on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

In your esoundz download area near the top there is a file called "Ultimate Studio Drums Skins" Download that file, unzip, and drag the StudioProfiles Infinite Player_info.nkx into your Infinite Player folder replacing the one that is there now.

Allen

eSoundz Support

Great, I'll try that.

That worked (but I had to copy all the files in that folder to get it running).

My newest issue can be described as follows:

Installing Film Orchestra 2 wouldn't be successfull. It seems to be installed after dragging onto the IP Sounds and Update Installer but the files it generates seem to be file that are being used in SampleTank (such as *stw, *sti and *sth files).

Something wrong here? It thought the Film Orchestra packs werer IP format. But maybe they just are Sampletank?!? Confused.
Last edited by MountainKing on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

^^^^
Yep, Film Orchestra Vol Ii is SampleTank or Reason format.

What you want for IP are the Orchestral (and other) Kapsules or the Cinema Sessions.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:^^^^
Yep, Film Orchestra Vol Ii is SampleTank or Reason format.

What you want for IP are the Orchestral (and other) Kapsules or the Cinema Sessions.
Yes, I figured it out as well. Those are SampleTank format soundpacks and they are working great inside ST (not surprisingly I guess). Now it's clear. Sorry, for my dumbness.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”