October Sonic Reality Sale on eSoundz!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got an email about IK Total Studio 2 bundle. Is it really Amplitube 2 in that package or is it 3? Your website description says Amp 2, but I just wanted to make sure. Also, is T-racks not the latest?
Thanks!

bk wrote:Just got an email about IK Total Studio 2 bundle. Is it really Amplitube 2 in that package or is it 3? Your website description says Amp 2, but I just wanted to make sure. Also, is T-racks not the latest?
Thanks!
Yes it is Amplitube 2 and not Amp3 or TR3. But at $179 you really can't go wrong.

Allen
eSoundz Support

allen_esoundz wrote:
bk wrote:Just got an email about IK Total Studio 2 bundle. Is it really Amplitube 2 in that package or is it 3? Your website description says Amp 2, but I just wanted to make sure. Also, is T-racks not the latest?
Thanks!
Yes it is Amplitube 2 and not Amp3 or TR3. But at $179 you really can't go wrong.

Allen
eSoundz Support
Aaaaaaactually in some ways it IS AmpliTube 3 and better. You can download AmpliTube CS for free and load all of the effects and amps from this in it. You get AT2 in this but you also get Hendrix and Metal. You end up with more I believe. If not you end up with almost the same and you can pick up any OTHER pedals and amps with Custom Shop anyway so... bottom line is this deal is a NO BRAINER GALORE! Even JUST for the guitar processing let alone EVERYTHING else!

Just picked up the BFD version of Neil Peart Drums. Amazing deal, Squids!

I gave my ePointz to another KVR veteran, Reverend Rhythm.

The new deals are in! THREE DAYS ONLY! Get it while you can: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6026

Squids wrote:The new deals are in! THREE DAYS ONLY! Get it while you can: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6026
I know, I know...you sent a bazillion emails today, 5 every hour. I thinks something is boo boo or possessed :shock:
Bobn
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

hydemusic wrote:
Squids wrote:The new deals are in! THREE DAYS ONLY! Get it while you can: http://www.esoundz.com/news1.php?nbr=6026
I know, I know...you sent a bazillion emails today, 5 every hour. I thinks something is boo boo or possessed :shock:
Indeed! I had over 200 new messages in my inbox this evening...all the same esoundz email. WTF?
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

I only had nine of the same email, which seemed like a lot until I saw that other people are getting "200" or "5 bazillion," consequently, I'm now feeling a little left out. :wink:

Seriously, I think it's obvious there's some kind of problem with the eSoundz email marketing server/system.

I have been getting reports of everyone receiving multiple newsletter emails. We have recently moved to a new server and are trying out a new email newsletter system. I have notified the web guy of the issue and he will be looking into it. We do apologize for the "mass" email and we hope to have the issue resolved shortly. As always, I will be checking the forum over the weekend and if any one has any questions or concerns, you can PM here or send me and email at allen (at) esoundz (dot) com.

Allen

eSoundz Support

allen_esoundz wrote:I have been getting reports of everyone receiving multiple newsletter emails. We have recently moved to a new server and are trying out a new email newsletter system. I have notified the web guy of the issue and he will be looking into it. We do apologize for the "mass" email and we hope to have the issue resolved shortly. As always, I will be checking the forum over the weekend and if any one has any questions or concerns, you can PM here or send me and email at allen (at) esoundz (dot) com.

Allen

eSoundz Support
Apology accepted, Allen. You're a rock star for anyone who ever had a problem or questions eSoundz, including me. So, I'm certain we can let you slide for some extra emails.

Hey, there's no way to turn these emails in to ePointz, is there? I kid. :)

- Peter

I just received 6 spammy newsletters within 20 minutes - this is impossible, flagged as SPAM now and off into the junk.

Sampleconstruct wrote:I just received 6 spammy newsletters within 20 minutes - this is impossible, flagged as SPAM now and off into the junk.
Sorry. It wasn't intentional. There must be an error in the system's filters. We're getting the newsletter system fixed so that won't happen again.

Squids wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:I just received 6 spammy newsletters within 20 minutes - this is impossible, flagged as SPAM now and off into the junk.
Sorry. It wasn't intentional. There must be an error in the system's filters. We're getting the newsletter system fixed so that won't happen again.
It appears the problem is resolved. It didn't really bother me but my ISP started to send your emails to my spam file (God forbid). I was afraid I might miss out on a good deal, LOL! or maybe it was really possessed...now that would be scary. Dave have you thought about an excorism? I know a good tune. :D
Bobn
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”