Infinite Player Drums by Sonic Reality

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new thread about the unique drum kits and grooves in Sonic Reality's Infinite Player format. There will be some great updates coming with enhanced programming in a lot of the artist kits as well as additional patches with different treatments and extras. There will also be some NEW sound pack releases including Danny Gottlieb's massive cymbal library, an advanced percussion library and new stereo/signature kits! Also, once and for all there WILL be some really REALLY useful tutorials that show you how to do a lot of cool things with it. So stay tuned for more!

On the support side of things if you've noticed any issues please forward anything you've found to Allen our support manager instead of posting it in here. Some issues affect everyone and some could be just with your own personal set up (maybe a setting on your controller or interface or things like that) so... better to filter support issues that way so that no one gets confused (ie. that's not happening in my system! I'm scarrrrrred! - we don't want that. Haha). But we want to hear your feedback and improve any issues such as odd alternate hits or velocities or any unwanted to noises etc. Here's Allen's email: allen (at) esoundz (dot) com. If you've found a bug not only will we fix it if possible but we'll also give you some epointz back as a thank you. If anyone wants to be a thorough SR beta tester for new products let us know. We can accept a limited number of people that are really good at finding and taking notes of these things. Contact Allen about that!

Now, we know that a lot of e-Drummers in particular have wanted us to put our kits in other formats that are more "drum-like". We're doing that with BFD and without revealing too much yet we are talking about doing it in another format or two as well. We'll have cheap or in some cases free crossgrades to alternate formats if your first format is Kontakt/Infinite Player if they become available later. I understand the appeal. That said, I really think that once you have your head around Kontakt/Infinite Player's layout for drums - especially iMap and also what we've done with audio grooves which is unique (multitrack REX!!!!) that I think many of you (like myself) will find it a very powerful system for creating drum tracks. I'm doing that very thing right now in the studio and it's incredible how much control of the speed of production there is this way as well as the quality and the options. I will get into this in the tutorials as well.

Squids wrote: Now, we know that a lot of e-Drummers in particular have wanted us to put our kits in other formats that are more "drum-like". We're doing that with BFD and without revealing too much yet we are talking about doing it in another format or two as well.
That's exciting news. I will keep an eye on this thread for sure.
I think I'm too excited about the one or two unrevealed formats! I need more info Squids...please...just give me a small hint...you know what I want...I'm scarrrrrred! :wink:

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”