SampleTank 3 ETA??????

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is the quietest it has been on Esoundz.com. I know that some new products are coming out, and SampleTank 3 is in the making. Is there an estimated date when it might be released??? This year or 2012???
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

Nothing is announced publicly yet or can be. BUT, the very next thing in the SampleTank world that is fun and exciting is the iPhone version. Different world I know but it has some really cool features that will likely be in ST3 as well. It's a professional instrument and actually the latency on that thing is pretty darn good!!!!! I can whip booty on finger drumming with it. So that will be out sooner. However, SampleTank 3 IS coming and I for one am really excited about it. I love the IK effects! As to when... hard to say and can't say at the same time! ;)

I just hope it'll arrive within the next 21 months, because after that my jam points will start to expire, and I was hoping to be able to use them for a possibly paid upgrade to ST3 :-)

Well that's all you had to say! I'll tell them to hurry up! Haha. ;) You know there are probably a lot of good things to spend those jampoints on between now and then anyway and you can earn new ones too. OR epointz AND Jampoints which are double the fun.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”