Would Sonic Reality Ever Make a Dedicated Sythesizer (Not Sampler Patches)???!!!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As I continue to grow as a producer, I'm finding a joy in creating my own synth patches. I'm no pro, but some of patches are pretty fn killer. My patches are mainly for modern rap and pop. I've even managed to create some brass sounds. I'm a Reason/Record user and I most program with the Malstrom synth. Thor is better sounding for the most part, but the Matrix router is still confusing to me.

I was just thinking how sick it would be ifSonic reality came out with a synth vsti. Is that something that SR may venture into the future or just wishful thinking. Squids??!!!

:)
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

We've thought about it and at one time I was considering doing something along the lines of what Arturia did with the Origin where you can mix and match different filters and oscillator models of character synths. But they did it already. Although I find myself torn between loving samples, loving models and loving the real thing personally. I do like them all and they have their strengths and weaknesses. In the end, for myself personally I like to have all three on hand. We did some sounds for their SPARK so they're sending me an Origin and I'm looking forward to that.

Anyway, SR is more sample-based when it comes to development but... there is Sonik Synth 3 in the works if you like lots of really cool patches.

Is there a drooling smiley icon????!!!

lol!!!!!
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”