Patch List for StudioPhonik Guitars and TimeTable for Future Reason Guitars

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Squidz or significant Esoundz Rep:

Is there a patch listing for StudioPhonik Guitars??? Also I was wondering are we close to a significant Premium Refill Guitar release???? As you know, it wwwwaaaayyyy easier to customize your guitar tones with SampleTank than Reason, but I think I need some more raw quality patches (NN-XT). :help:
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

I very much agree with you about more guitar based refills.

Propellerheads produced and excellent electric bass refill, not to mention the drums and piano refills. Unfortunately, they've been very quiet ever since. Perhaps Sonic Reality could fill the hole here and produce some quality guitar refills for acoustic and electric guitar sounds in Reason that are of 2011 quality unlike the material available in other SR refills that go back to the early 2000s... not dishing these sounds as they're great and I use them all the time but new 'hi def' guitar sounds are not common in refill format.
Imac 3.4ghz/16gb ram/M Audio C600/PT11/Logic Pro X/Reason 7/Final Cut Pro X/Stacks of 3rd party plug ins.
MIDITEK MUSIC PRODUCTION, RECORDING & TUITION- Recording, production & mixing backing tracks, demos, albums & jingles.

If we did some guitar refills of larger sized guitars with more detailed sampling what would you prefer?

1. Electric guitars together with acoustic guitars so they can be layered etc.

2. Separate electric guitars and acoustic guitar refills

3. Individual refills with just one guitar in each refill sampled extensively

I would probably vote for B. It would probably be in the format like StudioPhonik. I have Sonic Refill 17 (Guitars) and Xpansion Tank 2 Electric guitars...and i just copped the Hip Hop Xpansion Tank as well. Here's my honest assessment. Most of the guitars in XT sounded too synthy dry, which didn't make for realistic parts. In Sonic Refill Guitars, I think that the most of the acoustic guitars were very good, but the electric guitars could've used some more in depth sampling. On the other hand, with the the right effects some of the electric guitars can sound pretty fn stellar. You have a couple of patches in the XT2 Hip Hop collection that are sound so realistic, but the other are emphatically weak.

I guess I would like too see option 2 sampled extensively.

:wink:

Recant that statement about the Hip Hop Collection Guitars.

They're pretty damn hot...the two acoustic patch are ok...better that XT2 EG...I could've used less synth patches and more instrument patches.

If this is a taste of what SampleTamk 3 will be like....can I buy mine now????

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”