Sonic Synth 1 sounds - Trying to reinstall on Win 7 64 bit (old group buy)

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've reinstalled Sampletank okay on a Win 7 64 bit setup, and the dvd sounds that came with the box installed okay.
I have some stuff from a group buy a few years ago (Omnisynth and Sonic Synth 1) that for some reason won't install. I double click setup,but nothing happens.
As a trial I copied pasted the Sonic Synth folder on the cd to the Instruments folder on the hard drive but the sound won't play (something missing).
I haven't yet tried Symphony Strings that also came with one of the group buys, but that may be the same.
Any ideas?

Edit. Sonic Synth 1 came on 3 cd's and used Sampletank as it's engine, not it's own.

I wouldn't bother with the sound installers. I'd just drag the sound folders off the disc. Anyway if you need tech support I'd contact IK or since you bought from esoundz you could get some help from Allen the esoundz support manager who can walk you through it to make sure you got it. But it shouldn't be hard just reading the sounds. They still work (even from the oldest group buy)

Thanks Squids. I did try to move some sounds but it didn't work right. Can't remember off of which cd/dvd.
Anyway...the strangest thing happened.
After posting the message I went to log off and as soon as I hit the shut down icon, I had pop ups galore, and the installer opened up. Perhaps it was because I hadn't closed all other programs, I don't know. Everything installed okay anyway so good to go.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”