Which VI to get from IK Group Buy

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was in on the Sampletank group buy (last year?) that gave eight sound libraries from the Sonic Reality line and a free copy of Sampletank 2.5, all for only $50 (!!!!) I would like to get in the current group buy but I'm not sure which VI to choose. If I pick Sampletank 2 XL, will I be getting a lot of the same sounds I already have with the free version of ST and the Sonic Reality libraries? (I chose acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, pianos, cinematik, omnisynth 2, symphony strings and world instruments.) I don't use synths in my music, but maybe the bread and butter sounds of Sonik Synth 2 would give me more variety than choosing ST2 XL. The easiest thing would be if I could see a list of the sounds in SS2 and ST2 XL, but I haven't been able to locate those if they exist. Thanks for any help, I'm still new to computer music but I will vouch for ST2 being EASY TO USE, which was very important to me.

The synth is not that impressive. You should get miroslav actually, since you already have sample tank.
musisikamar.com

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”