Infinite Player and Kontakt scripts

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to use my own Kontakt scripts with Infinite Player instruments?

Don't think so. The Instrument Editor is locked / restricted so you cannot get to the Script tab. IP uses extensive scripts itself.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Awwwwww!!!
I want to use the SIPS Legato script and the UTKT one (anti machine gun effect).
Do they have something similar already included?

Would be great if esounds could shed some led here...

No the scripts are locked. It'd be a LOT of work to do what you're talking about because of the way that the sounds are mapped for the purposes of working with our script (at least the drums and certain fx). The regular instruments however that we have in plain Kontakt format are pretty open for this. We'd be open to experimenting with releasing some drum kits and sounds in "plain Kontakt" open format without the encryption and ability to add scripts etc just to see if that grossly outsells what we're currently doing though. Not sure when that might happen but we've talked about it here. At the end of the day if that is what a larger portion of people are going to buy then... that makes a big difference. But if it is just something cool and esoteric then as much as we're into that too we can't afford to do it as a company.

Hey Squids,

sorry, I have to disappoint you, it works :D
The 3 empty Kontakt scripting slots can be freely assigned.
I just tried it. Very cool.

Best,

Stevie

Oh well then have at it then. ;) But of course it cannot be re-released. If you want to do it for yourself then knock yourself out!

Oh, no not at all! Definitely not re-releasing. I just want to add a close to real sounding legato to the miro woodwinds. The sound is great, but it
needs some additional playability. I'm happy now :)

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”