Difference between StudioPhonik Guitars and Xpansion Tank 2 Guitars????

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looking for some quality guitars to Rewire with Reason. The demos for StudioPhonik sound kick ass, and I know there's a lot of patches for the XT2 guitars. I just didn't want to buy StudioPhonik and XT2 and be stuck with a bunch a duplicate sounds....ie waste-of-money.

I was trying to hold out for those StudioPhonik set for Reason, Squids :wink:

What's your take on the two soundsets....for those who one or both collections.
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

Well, you can't go wrong there because they ARE different. I doubt there are any dupes at all. Studiophonik guitars are more advanced, usually with the ability to switch pickups with a macro knob or direct to amp. Worth having for sure.

Also coming for Reason are some really deluxe guitars but they will be different than the ones in Studiophonik guitars and XT2. Might release those a guitar at a time or in clusters of a few. So really if you're into sampled guitars like me then there's a lot to get besides the XT2 one.

Another great thing about SampleTank though is the fact that it will work with the eventual SampleTank 3 release which IK has hinted about on FB. While I can't say too much about it I can say that our samples are only going to be more powerful in terms of processing in ST3. So with all that I'd say it's safe to pick up Studiophonik Guitars now. Looking forward to more cool stuff later this year.

Squids wrote: Also coming for Reason are some really deluxe guitars but they will be different than the ones in Studiophonik guitars and XT2. Might release those a guitar at a time or in clusters of a few. So really if you're into sampled guitars like me then there's a lot to get besides the XT2 one.
Is there a timetable for this release(s)???!! :hyper: :hyper: :clap:
EPhraZe IzReal Music....Ig you need hot beats hit me up.

ephraze619 wrote:
Squids wrote: Also coming for Reason are some really deluxe guitars but they will be different than the ones in Studiophonik guitars and XT2. Might release those a guitar at a time or in clusters of a few. So really if you're into sampled guitars like me then there's a lot to get besides the XT2 one.
Is there a timetable for this release(s)???!! :hyper: :hyper: :clap:
There's a HUGE archive of "Premium Refills" being worked on and they'll soon start to be released each month - something new. We're preparing a major update to SonicReality.com where I will have a blog and a spotlight section talking about the instruments in more detail, showing pictures and sometimes video so can really get a sense of what's sampled. It's going to be a lot of fun and interesting to those that love instruments. This coinciding with high quality new instruments.

Speaking of Reason we're doing a crazy sale until the end of the month on www.esoundz.com Some are less than $20 and most of them are on sale for 25-50% off or more.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”