Listen to Neil Peart's upcoming play along drum tracks

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there. Squids here. We're in the midst of working on Neil Peart's upcoming DrummerTracks title where guitarists, bassists and keyboards can essentially play with Neil by jamming along with song length audio drum grooves performed by him and recorded by Rush producer Nick Raskulinecz (and co-produced by me). I posted a little clip from the studio on my Facebook music page which is: http://www.facebook.com/squidsink There's other one of a kind things (audio, video, images) on there too if you're interested. Anyway, you can hear the drums on their own to get an idea of what's coming. This was the song Tom Sawyer. Killer drum track. They all are. Enjoy!

That was really great! I'm surprised nobody has commented on it yet. I'm finding that I wind up using the Neil Peart kit on about 60% of the album I'm currently working, and some of the other SR kits I've picked up are finding their way into the songs too. This sounds exciting; any idea when this might be available? It's also exciting to hear that SR will be doing some of its other drumkits in BFD2 format.

I'm sure you're probably tired of people asking, but are we any closer to a release date for the Keith Emerson stuff? Yesterday I picked up the old Ensoniq disk of Keith's stuff for $5 in a bargain bin in a local music store, but I'm sure that something designed for an older hardware sampler won't have the kind of intense sampling that current products do.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

DocAtlas wrote:That was really great! I'm surprised nobody has commented on it yet. I'm finding that I wind up using the Neil Peart kit on about 60% of the album I'm currently working, and some of the other SR kits I've picked up are finding their way into the songs too. This sounds exciting; any idea when this might be available? It's also exciting to hear that SR will be doing some of its other drumkits in BFD2 format.

I'm sure you're probably tired of people asking, but are we any closer to a release date for the Keith Emerson stuff? Yesterday I picked up the old Ensoniq disk of Keith's stuff for $5 in a bargain bin in a local music store, but I'm sure that something designed for an older hardware sampler won't have the kind of intense sampling that current products do.
Neil Peart DrummerTracks and Keith Emerson Keyboard samples will be released this year. No set date yet though.

Hmm Rush, they are in town(Lou.KY.) Tuesday, I thought about seeing them but waited to late...maybe next time.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”