I need urgent response please !

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
shakuman
KVRer
21 posts since 23 Aug, 2007 from UK

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am

Hi.
I hope all of you are doing well..I am a new user here and yesterday I bought Cinema Sessions Gold Edition as a download..I already downloaded the whole library but I couldn't find tne infinite player download link even there's no a serial no.in my download area to register the library! also I am looking for manual in how to install this library.BTW I am a kontakt 4 registered user,I hope there will be a quick response.

All the best.

Shakuman.

DarkStar
KVRAF
9294 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 am

The Infinite Player serial number is allocated manually. So I think it should appear in your Account area (Product Serials section) sometime today (Florida time). Meanwhile you can try out the Sounds in Kontakt - they will show up in Demo mode. When you get the Serial Number, you can activate the Library through NI's Service Center.

You do not need to install any Infinite Player software app.

For Library installation:
-- download the latest Infinite Player Library Installer from here: http://www.sonicreality.com/support/
-- run the Library Installer
-- drag a Library .zip file and drop them on the Installer window
- -you might need to tell the Installer where to put the folders and files, e.g. K:\Sonic Reality (I'm pretty sure that an Infinite Player folder is then created for you, with sub-folders for Instruments, Multis and Samples etc
-- when done for one Library file, repeat for the next (if any)

This is also described in the the Infinite Player manual (available on the above linked page)

HTH
Squids wrote:Infinite Player is a library license WITHIN Kontakt or Kontakt Player. It always works in the latest version of Kontakt which right now is Kontakt 4 and yes it is 64 bit as well as 32 bit. You can run in either.
ccurry007 wrote:I got a reply from the support email. Keys for the product are manually generated. They do appear in the Product Serials section after being generated.
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...

shakuman
KVRer
21 posts since 23 Aug, 2007 from UK

Post Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 am

Many thanks DS for your response I really appreciate it, every thing clear now :)

Shakuman.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”