Problems/Questions after Philharmonik installation

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just installed Philharmonik and have 2 questions:

1) It said I only have 2 authorizations left. What does this mean? If a prior computer I used it on is no longer around, can I "released" the authorization on that computer remotely?

2) My Miroslav sample folder is 3.73 GB in size. Is this correct? Because in the plugin itself, I am missing most of the instruments that I saw on the older computer I used. It is not finding all the instruments, apparently. Is there a way for me to check which directory it is looking at? I accidentally ran the Instrument Updater program (from a couple years ago, maybe there is a newer one?) and used the default directory rather than the actual sample library folder on my external HD. Is is possibly pulling instrument data from the wrong place?

1. Don't worry about the authorizations. IK keeps track of them, but they have, historically, been generous to customers who need new ones because of new computers, etc.

2. There is a protocol right on the face of the GUI that will get you to 'preferences.' Once there, you can point to the folder with all the samples. Then hit "re-list" and your sounds should re-populate after a bit.

Another alternative, btw, is to simply put the Philharmonik sounds in your Sampletank 2 folder and play them right from Sampletank.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

thanks, got it all working. that little PREFS button was hard to find. :)

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”