BFD Thread: Which Multitrack Drum Kits Do You Want in BFD?

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We've got some great news for BFD2 and ECO users in 2011. Due to the big success of Neil Peart Drums in BFD format, Sonic Reality will be creating a range of downloadable multitrack drum kits for BFD2 and ECO.

Here's Neil Peart Drums in BFD which is on sale for the holidays: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?Prod ... e=NPBFDKVR

We have plans to bring over current Drum Masters and other Sonic Reality drum kits as well as brand new previously unreleased kits as well. If you're familiar with Sonic Reality drum kits, which kits do you want to see in BFD format the most and the soonest? Be as specific or general as you want like "All of the NDV kits" or "The NDV Gretsch kit with snares on"...

Let us know what you want in BFD format and we'll see what happens this coming year!

I'd really like to see a few of the more vintage sounding Ken Scott kits make their way into BFD2 format. Wouldn't mind seeing an Ocean Way kit either.

Hopefully the Ken Scott stuff will come first.

Other MT kits I'd like to see in BFD2 ..

JB Session Sonor

Blackwell Tama Stick Snare On

Ed Green MT Snares on

NDV Mapex

Jerry Marotta Yam Stick on and Brush

NDV Premier

Gotlieb MT kits

I think the Ocean Way guys are crazy to not want to expand OWD Gold/Silver to BFD2. I know its out of your hands, and maybe it is selling well as is, but OWD in BFD2 would certainly breath new life into the title.
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

ken scott

JB Session Sonor

Ocean way

in that order

This is great news to start the new year with! I'd love to see the Ken Scott and Ocean Way kits in BFD format, as well as the NDV stuff. Actually, all of Sonic Reality's multi-track kits. One can never have enough drums!

How about releasing libraries for Toontrack Superior Drummer? I've got a client that's switching over from BFD to that and is always looking for more sounds.
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

Great News. The kits sound great but for e-drums BFD2 format rocks!

NDV Gretche
NDV Mapex
JB Sonor

Pim
TD20W expanded/SPD-S/Delta 1010
Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 Duo E6700 2.66 GHZ 4GB RAM/ Tracktion 3/Reaper
Superior 2.0 with all packs plus ezx Jazz/Funk/DFH
BFD2 w/all Platinum Samples and various packs
Steven Slate

All those new Phil Collins kits please, NDV, Ken Scott, whatever... keep 'em coming :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

PS. Please be sure to do the epik drums EJ 70s kit in BFD2 :)
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

I would agree with gmon72 that making more of your products available in BFD format would be great. However, I would start with the Drum Masters 2 Signature Kits. Also, completing the Stewart Copeland kit would be nice too.

Dominus wrote:How about releasing libraries for Toontrack Superior Drummer? I've got a client that's switching over from BFD to that and is always looking for more sounds.
+1 for that, I've recently started using SD2 for almost everything and really love the way it works for me. To get some SR stuff into it as well would be awesome!

A good Bruford kit would be great. It would be hard to choose which era, but, I would love to have a realistic Close To The Edge, Heart Of The Sunrise, One More Red Nightmare or UK kit. I think there was something in one of the recent packages I bought, but, that was based on his last Tama kit. Definitely the UK kit.

A very well recorded Bruford's kit would be great. I love Nick D'Virgilio drums but I am disappointed with the 2 last Group Buys from Sonic Reality. I find some kits unbalanced in tone and sound, overall in the toms. People from NI have done a great job with the Abbey Road Drums in my opinion. They sound very cohesive and balanced. And the room is amazing. Pity of lack of editing options in the interface.
< Bill Bruford on King Crimson: This is a band where you get to play in weird time signatures and still stay in nice hotels >

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”