eSoundz Thanksgiving Week Sale!

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just giving y'all a head's up on some great deals on sample libraries we're doing on www.esoundz.com this week. When Black Friday comes I'm gonna dig myself a hole gonna lay down in it till I satisfy my soul! (first person to name the band gets $5 in epointz - good luck!).

So, we have all sorts of great new Refills for Reason, tons of libraries for SampleTank, Kontkat/Infinite Player and then of course Rex, Apple Loops and Wave (RAW Loops). A good week to pick up some downloadable sounds from (hopefully) your favorite on line sample shop! Get yourself some plug-ins too. We're doing IK's CSR Classic Studio Reverb for just $99 and other great deals this week... just one of those Holiday Sale things and you really should treat yourself don't you think? Music making tools are a nice present and you deserve it. (like my approach? Silly I know... but that's just me).

Head on over to www.esoundz.com ! (I would be the guy in the cheesy car commercial... "Crazy Dave's Used Cars!")

But, in all seriousness here... there are a LOT of great new libraries we've been releasing including that Classic Rock Piano which is a Steinway we recorded at Emblem Studios where we did much of EpiK DrumS. There's also the Special Edition Kits of EpiK DrumS A Ken Scott Collection at a VERY affordable price. I'll post more about that and it's "official" release (and press release) is coming soon but you get these things first from esoundz if you're a member.

Have a great week. I know not everyone celebrates Yank holidays like Thanksgiving but you might as well take advantage of the deals!
Last edited by Squids on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squids wrote:When Black Friday comes I'm gonna build myself a hole gonna lay down in it till I satisfy my soul! (first person to name the band gets $5 in epointz - good luck!).
Steely Dan. esoundz: jjkinva :D

Slick

jjkinva wrote:
Squids wrote:When Black Friday comes I'm gonna build myself a hole gonna lay down in it till I satisfy my soul! (first person to name the band gets $5 in epointz - good luck!).
Five minutes later!? Are you one of those wait by the phone til the DJ plays the song of the day types?
1310th top poster out of 181396 members!

p356 wrote:Five minutes later!? Are you one of those wait by the phone til the DJ plays the song of the day types?
LOL. Nah. Just got lucky...was looking at the "Latest Posts" sidebar and saw Squids' post. Anything with "esoundz" and "sale" I need to look at!

I thought I'd be too late, given how fast these trivia bonuses are usually scooped up.

jjkinva wrote:
Well done!

I just bought the Neil Peart Kit for the Infinite Player as my Christmas gift to myself! Now, this is will make me play with Neil Peart-like chops and precision, right?

Okay, okay, I'm just kidding. Although, on a serious note, I would love to a Superior Drummer version (my favorite format for drum libraries using V-Drums as a trigger), but I'm guessing the ball is in ToonTrack's court on that one. Anyhow, with the sale price, it was a steal and I'm quite happy to add it to my collection of drum libraries.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”