Cinema Sessions Symphonic Effects. Similar to?

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hiya,

I was wondering if you could suggest any other sound libraries similar to Cinema Sessions Symphonic Effects. eg. already arranged ideas yet still playable and able to manipulate. I'm currently scoring a film and access to decent sounding orchestral ideas like Symphonic Effects have come in handy due to the deadline.
Are your Orchestral Strings/Brass etc similar to Symphonic Effects or is it more like the Miroslav library (virtual instrument)? I also like/own NIs Mutation with it's access to quick ideas and modification but it's more electronic/industrial.

Any orchestral suggestions?

Thanks!
aritchie.com

rdomain wrote:Hiya,

I was wondering if you could suggest any other sound libraries similar to Cinema Sessions Symphonic Effects. eg. already arranged ideas yet still playable and able to manipulate. I'm currently scoring a film and access to decent sounding orchestral ideas like Symphonic Effects have come in handy due to the deadline.
Are your Orchestral Strings/Brass etc similar to Symphonic Effects or is it more like the Miroslav library (virtual instrument)? I also like/own NIs Mutation with it's access to quick ideas and modification but it's more electronic/industrial.

Any orchestral suggestions?

Thanks!
This is a good one for more sound effects, Serafine FX Tron SE (or the full FX Tron): http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4469

But if you want more orchestral effects then Ambient Atmospheres is a must-have (ie. it pays for itself if you're doing those kinds of gigs! Sometimes you can hold down one note for a cue... lucky you! haha). http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=4367

There are some other good ones from other companies. Symphobia from Project Sam could be a good one for your needs. Morphestra and others are also good ones to consider.

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.
aritchie.com

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”