weird Problem with many Patches in SonikSynth using au version only

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When i use audiounit version on sampletank (or sonik synth btw) to play some soniksynth sounds sound pitch dont change when i play same multisample in some sounds. makes when i play c,c#,d,d#,e and samples are form c and notes e what i hear is c,c,c,c,e. this is idea what i mean. and when i tested in reaper (i used au in logic 9.1,2,garabeband and au lab) with vsti version i cannot get this problem and au version dont sound at all in reaper in any patch what i tested. 012 tacky ragtime (009 legacy grand is second example and this time sound what maybe is even usefull my taste) is one example for problem sounds there is at least 5 others in total workstation 2. ps. also standalone works fine and i almost forget plugin own keys works in au version but logic virtual keys or my midi keyboard dont work. and they work with all other plugins what i have nicely and also with many sonik synth sounds.

I updated logic to 9.1.3 problem is still here.:( any tips?

Hmmm. No idea. Your best bet is to contact IK tech support so they can troubleshoot it with you and confirm, solve etc.

Squids wrote:Hmmm. No idea. Your best bet is to contact IK tech support so they can troubleshoot it with you and confirm, solve etc.
Oddly i contanted overweek ago no ansvers. And another user which uses logic and also this stuff dont have this problem...

JPQ wrote:
Squids wrote:Hmmm. No idea. Your best bet is to contact IK tech support so they can troubleshoot it with you and confirm, solve etc.
Oddly i contanted overweek ago no ansvers. And another user which uses logic and also this stuff dont have this problem...
Please PM me the ticket number, I'll ask how/why it would get lost in the shuffle. Also please do check spam filters/junk mail folders if you have not already.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”