Installing Kontakt 4 full

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently bought Kontakt 4 full (crossgrade version) and I was wondering about the installation procedure. I have Infinite Player and the free Kontakt 3.5 player already installed on my machine. Should I uninstall the 3.5 player and the service center first? And if so, should I also uninstall Infinite Player and just start from scratch?

I would normally just dive in and uninstall everything first, but I'm not in a hurry, so I thought I would ask.

Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered. But I searched and couldn't find anything.

I just installed Kontakt 4 without uninstalling 3.5 or Infinite Player and didn't have a problem. Of course I still have Kontakt 3.5 on my machine which I may remove some time.

WhiskeyPriest wrote:I recently bought Kontakt 4 full (crossgrade version) and I was wondering about the installation procedure. I have Infinite Player and the free Kontakt 3.5 player already installed on my machine. Should I uninstall the 3.5 player and the service center first? And if so, should I also uninstall Infinite Player and just start from scratch?

I would normally just dive in and uninstall everything first, but I'm not in a hurry, so I thought I would ask.

Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered. But I searched and couldn't find anything.

There is no need to uninstall KP3.5. The application itself is less than 100mb. Once you install Kontakt 4 and authorize through the NI service center all you will have to do is click the library tab, then "add library" and then point to the location of the Infinite Player folder then hit choose. You should see the Infinite Player logo show up within K4.

Allen

esoundz support

Thanks guys. You saved me from going to any extra trouble. It's installed and working great. I just thought it might get confused with 2 versions installed, but it's totally fine. And wow! It's awesome!

Cheers, WP :wink:

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”