eSoundz website request

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After being with eSoundz through many Group Buys, I have a huge number of downloads. Many of these products have been patched or updated since the original download. The only way to tell right now is from the file size comparison. With a large number of files, this is tedious work.

On both eSoundz and Downloadablesoundz, it would be really helpful if the date of the last source file update were listed. Then I could quickly see if I'm up to date with a date sort on my local directory. If the date of the source file on your site is newer than the date of my downloaded file, I know I should update it.

Please, Please, Please...

Squids... I agree with ZombyWoof that having the date attached in the download area would be a great help to us. I do recall this being brought up once before... any chance of it happening?

ZombyWoof wrote:After being with eSoundz through many Group Buys, I have a huge number of downloads. Many of these products have been patched or updated since the original download. The only way to tell right now is from the file size comparison. With a large number of files, this is tedious work.

On both eSoundz and Downloadablesoundz, it would be really helpful if the date of the last source file update were listed. Then I could quickly see if I'm up to date with a date sort on my local directory. If the date of the source file on your site is newer than the date of my downloaded file, I know I should update it.

Please, Please, Please...
+1 !!!!!!!!

and please improve the search engine and "sort by" functionality please ...

+1 for both.

bronxsound wrote:and please improve the search engine and "sort by" functionality please ...
a big +1 ......The sort by and search engine is one reason my visits to the esoundz and downloadablesoundz sites have been less frequent.

Having a date attached to the download would also be a big help

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”