Preliminary Info on Ocean Way Drums Special Edition for Infinite Player

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've got some really good news for fans of what we did with the Ocean Way Drums stereo kits in that insane "Ultimate Studio Drums" Group Buy where we applied the new Drum Masters scripts with round robin alting, iMap, GM, V-Drum and Custom mapping features plus more to the (now discontinued) Ocean Way Drums DL kits. The good news is that despite the fact that the stereo kits of the DL version are no longer available for sale (Silver, Gold and Platinum multichannel versions are available from distributor ILIO and its world-wide network of dealers and distributors), an ADVANCED version with the same features we did in that group buy are going to be available exclusively through Sonic Reality and www.esoundz.com

So, not only will the stereo mix kits from Ultimate Studio Drums bundle be available again but over 30 other stereo mix kits will soon be available too all as Infinite Player libraries for Kontakt.
Last edited by Squids on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hey Squids!

Wouldn't it be possible to make kits available "a la carte", like they were before?

I did not take part in the Group Buy, so I would ideally like to have the freedom to choose each set separately (DRY, MED and AMBIENT versions included in each kit).

Possible? Thanks!

paveloso wrote:Hey Squids!

Wouldn't it be possible to make kits available "a la carte", like they were before?

I did not take part in the Group Buy, so I would ideally like to have the freedom to choose each set separately (DRY, MED and AMBIENT versions included in each kit).

Possible? Thanks!
I have some good news and bad news on that. Unfortunately I have restrictions only to be able to offer it as 3 volumes and one bundle of all three so I have to work within that in order to be able to do this. However, there is still a chance to vote on which way you'd like them to be grouped together. But the really GOOD news is that the "sale" price we're going to do for their launch is actually not much more than the cost we used to have for just ONE kit! Soooooo... from THAT standpoint you might as well look at it like YES you can get each kit a la carte but you are forced to get a whole bunch more on top for the same price (or pretty darn close to it). ;)

Basically all GOOD news then really. The list price for each volume will be $99. But the initial sale price will be close to half that depending on a few things. More info to come.

Option 3 is my vote

Philip J wrote:Option 3 is my vote
Good because I think we're going that route. You just made it in there too! ;)

I hit refresh and thought I crashed your site :) when everything was missing... LOL

Philip J wrote:I hit refresh and thought I crashed your site :) when everything was missing... LOL
It's called real time feedback! Sometimes hanging around our company forum has its benefits - where you can affect what we're doing. This was a case where I wanted to get quick user feedback. I didn't get as quick a response as I'd hoped but playing through the beta version I realized it is just too cool to have all three mixes of each kit... amazing how different they are too. So it's very likely to be that... but not set in stone yet. There will be a FULL collection of all 15 kits X 3 Mix kits each (total of 45 mix kits - each kit being an average of 800 megs-1 gig in size) anyway which has it all and the price of that is going to be as little or less than what Ocean Way Drums DL was with just 7 kits... and with more advanced features than before. REALLLLLY GOOD NEWS!

Looking forward to its release. Have a time line yet?

Squids wrote: But the really GOOD news is that the "sale" price we're going to do for their launch is actually not much more than the cost we used to have for just ONE kit! Soooooo... from THAT standpoint you might as well look at it like YES you can get each kit a la carte but you are forced to get a whole bunch more on top for the same price (or pretty darn close to it). ;)
That's the way one sells a product!. :clap:

Marketing Wizard, as always.........I'm sold!. Credit card ready.

Philip J wrote:Looking forward to its release. Have a time line yet?
I'm just beta testing it now. Sounds unbelievably good! I am so glad we were able to do this with the new scripts. Great to have the variations in the mixes too. Instant gratification! We should be able to release this in October - maybe in the next week or so!

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”